This solution is ranked
in What are the best Ultrabooks that can help more developersRead user opinions
in What are the best laptops for photographersRead user opinions
in What are the best Macs for codingRead user opinions
in What are the best good computers for codingRead user opinions
in What are the best laptops for iOS developmentRead user opinions
in What are the best Apple laptops for developers with 512GB hard driveRead user opinions
in What are the best MacBooks for web developmentRead user opinions
in What are the best Macs for programmingRead user opinions
in What are the best laptops for travel and workRead user opinions
in What are the best Ultrabooks for developers to use at officesRead user opinions
in What are the best laptops for Python programmingRead user opinions
in What are the best laptops for Linux server setupRead user opinions
in What are the best MacBooks that can help developers in codingRead user opinions
in What are the best Mac laptops for programmingRead user opinions
in What are the best Apple laptopsRead user opinions
in What are the best 13-inch laptops for LinuxRead user opinions
in What are the best laptops for writing codeRead user opinions
in What are the best Ultrabooks for programmingRead user opinions
in What are the best Macbooks for developersRead user opinions
in What are the most powerful laptops for programmingRead user opinions
in What are the best computers for software developmentRead user opinions
in What are the best laptops for web design and developmentRead user opinions
in What are the best upcoming laptops for developersRead user opinions
in What are the best laptops for heavy computingRead user opinions
in What are the best Apple computers for developersRead user opinions
in What are the best laptops for a web development companyRead user opinions
in What are the best lightweight laptops for programmingRead user opinions
in What are the best laptops for Visual StudioRead user opinions
in What are the best laptops for collegeRead user opinions
in What are the best Laptops for LinuxRead user opinions
in What are the best Ultrabooks for codingRead user opinions
in What are the best Apple laptops for codingRead user opinions
in What are the best laptops for software developmentRead user opinions
in What are the best laptops for programmingRead user opinions
What the community says about MacBook Pro MPXT2LL/A
There are no comments yet!
- "My daughter has been using a MacBook for college for several years now and I'd been playing around with hers. I've always had a windows laptop before but was really impressed with her device. Decided to bite the bullet and make the switch to Appleland. Sure glad I did. I love this MacBook. I probably will never switch back to windows. Give it a try."
- "I have one major complaint about this book: the ports! Two USBs, and one has to charge the book. When the one is in use, the other is near impossible to use, as a USB drive cannot fit into it. Who makes a book this nice and puts the ports so close together than they cannot be used at the same time? Other than that, it is near perfect. Gorgeous. Great battery life. "
- "The best MacBook for web development is the MacBook Pro MPXT2LL/A. With a 2.3GHz dual-core i5 Intel Core processor with Turbo Boost up to 3.6GHz, the MacBook Pro delivers speedy performance in pro-level processing tasks. It includes 8GB of memory for high speeds so you can multi-task without compromising your power efficiency. And at just over 3 lbs. with 256GB SSD storage behind a 13.3 inch, 2560 x 1600 pixel retina display it will meet the needs of any web developer."
- "If you are looking for the best Macs for programming large applications, the MacBook Pro MPXT2LL/A should be your first choice. Not only does this offer a revolutionary Apple laptop, it has the functionality that will allow you to successfully program large applications and allow it to run smoothly. All in all, I think this is a fantastic laptop with high functioning capabilities and you should definitely check it out if you are interested in something like this. "
There are no comments yet!
- "I bought my MacBook Pro earlier this year and don't know why I waited so long. I thought that I was going to be losing something by leaving Windows, but boy was I wrong. My MacBook has increased my productivity 10x. Honestly, for the money I spent, I have made twice as much back because of how much more efficient this laptop is over my old Windows laptop. The best money I have ever spent."
- "I love that you can do so many different things with this laptop. It has the ability to do the most complex jobs and is smart enough to save energy when it is working on jobs that are small (like reading emails or surfing the internet). I also like that it is capable of cooling itself down but is still small and sleek so you can take it anywhere with you."
- "I love this laptop. For everyone complaining that it doesn't match the specs, look at the price. It is so far beyond quality it's not even funny. This is a steal. Apple would never put out a bad product no matter where the origin is from, I'm seriously going to stock up on these. You can learn to program and code and anything else you'd want from a MAC. I can't believe how cool the touch bar is."
- "This is for serious people only 1,200.00 plus shipping. Longer battery life, Lower CPU wattage (this helps with battery life), some report trouble using the keyboard. It is configured oddly. Product good if you want to spend the money."
- "I'm not a fan of Apple products. I think everything they produce are way overpriced and at their price range noticeably better offers can be found from the rival companies. That being said, I still respect the Macbook Pro series and see some benefits of using Mac OS for programming purposes. This specific model however, is not the top of the line laptop from the company, hence it is not the most powerful as of now."
- "Years ago when I worked for tech company one of the things everyone on my team agreed upon is the importance of using Apple computers. One common comment that everyone would say is that "they just work." The MacBook Pro MPXT2LL/A is another solid product from Apple that just works. With a high-resolution retina display, to the highly responsive MacOS this is a great laptop."
- "I was wary at first since the price was so appealing and I never purchased something so expensive from Amazon. However, I am VERY pleased and impressed. The package arrived early, and is exactly according to the specs listed. Additionally, this laptop is just incredible. A "
- "As a developer, I need a laptop that is going to help me work. With the MacBook Pro MPXT2LL/A, I found that the lack of native windows support outside of using Book Camp was a major detriment to my work as a developer. In order for me to do much of my work as a developer, I need to be on the windows platform natively as opposed to using windows through boot camp. "
- "The Macbook Pro MPXT2LL/A is a great Apple computer for those that are developers. It is a great computer. It is fast, smooth, and works without glitches. The SSD is ridiculously fast, particularly when booting and running some of my own I/O bound programs. The trackpad is wonderful because you don't have to press it down as far."
There are no comments yet!
- "I have MacBook pro 13” 2013. It was good when I attended college and design courses several years ago. For today I work as a writer, also I assist students with their college homework, thesis papers and essays via this site, so it’s more than enough to write texts and exchange letters. However 13’’ is not so heavy to have it everywhere with me, but I'd prefer a macbook air 13". I’m not engaged in professional design and construction now, so maybe the newer would be more powerful for work."
- "The MacBook Pro MPXT2LL/A is certainly a top of the line laptop, however, those focused on Linux developing may want to explore other options. It may be possible to install Linux on the MacBook depending on the model you receive, and some workarounds have been put in place. Other laptops may be better suited to assist you. This MacBook Pro, is nonetheless, a great option for basic computing needs at all levels."
- "Meh. Overpriced and underpowered, I should have just bought a Surface Pro. I really don't know what to say, except that I feel like a fool. There are so many things wrong with this product, but if I have to pick the worst thing, it has to be the lack of ports. Ridiculous."
- "The MacBook Pro MPXT2LL/A has a much longer battery life than any laptop I've used in the past. The display is extremely clear. It's a dream to game or watch movies on. The touch bar took a little getting used to, but having the major functions of each app available in a separate light-up area makes things more efficient and zippy. One problem, though--why does it get so hot?""I like this computer, but I wouldn't say love. It's pretty pricey for the speed and the keyboard takes a lot of getting used to. To be honest, I'm not really used to it and it's hard to type as fast (everything works fine, it just slows me down). I think this is a good enough choice if your a mac company looking for a computer. But it's not the best one out there. "
- "The McBook Pro MPXT2LL/A makes a good solution for best laptops for coding and programming use, it has all the tech a coder would need. The MacBook like many laptops are great for computer programmers. ""Great little laptop, Very portable. Has alot of great features. The hard drive size is descent, and its processor is really good. I use it mostly for office work and light programming. ""I am very happy with MacBooks I've had in general, and this one is no exception. It has generous specs, a gorgeous screen and a sizable 256GB solid state drive. I love it!"