This solution is ranked
in What are the best Toshiba laptops with low weightRead user opinions
in What are the best budget laptops for PHP programmingRead user opinions
in What are the best Toshiba laptops with 2.5 GHz and more CPU speedRead user opinions
in What are the best Toshiba laptops with solid state driveRead user opinions
in What are the best Toshiba laptops with DVD driveRead user opinions
in What are the best Toshiba computersRead user opinions
in What are the best laptops with DDR3 RAMRead user opinions
in What are the best Toshiba laptops with 15-inch to 15.9-inch display sizeRead user opinions
in What are the best latest laptops for web designRead user opinions
in What are the best Toshiba laptops with CD driveRead user opinions
in What are the best toshiba laptopsRead user opinions
in What are the best laptops with 4GB DDR3 RAMRead user opinions
in What are the best Toshiba laptop batteriesRead user opinions
in What are the best laptops for programmingRead user opinions
What the community says about Toshiba Tecra R950
- "I take my laptop wherever I go. It is my mini workstation. It allows me to keep in touch with what is going on at work even when I am not there. The Toshiba Tecra R950 is exactly what I wanted. I found this to be the perfect laptop for sto and go and to keep it from weighing me down."
- "I was recently searching for a cheap laptop so I could get some PHP programming work done when on the go and ended up picking up the Tecra R950 from Toshiba. I ended up spending a little bit more than I wanted to on this one but I really had my eye on an i7 processor and knew that might cost a bit more. So I can't really say that this laptop is "budget" as there are probably better options out there in terms of pure cost. However, it does everything else I wanted it to quite well and I'll probably end up using it quite a bit. It comes with a 128 GB SSD which is quite nice as it boots up incredibly fast. The keyboard could probably be better but that always seems to be an issue with laptops. Overall, if you're willing to spend a bit more this is a good laptop but it definitely cannot be classified as a budget option.""The R950 is a great computer for college students. It has a big screen and an i7 processor. I program on this thing daily and it has never failed me yet. I expect this computer to last several more years before it gives up on me. This budget laptop is one I would recommend to my friends and family."
There are no comments yet!
There are no comments yet!
- "I've been using this laptop for a few months now and I find it to be slightly below average for my needs. Having only 4gb of ram means that I'm not able to multitask as efficiently as I am on my desktop. The laptop does come with an ssd drive but it's small at 128gb, which fills up a lot faster than you think. Overall I would probably get a different laptop if I had to do it over again ."
- "Toshiba has always been my go-to company for quality merchandise. I've had a Toshiba for years and decided based on past experience to buy the Tecra. I wish I had done a little more research on what's out there. This laptop is OK but for the price, the laptop should be more than OK. Honestly, I'm probably going to be in the market for a different laptop, sooner rather than later. Live and learn. ""I had to return it. Three days after I got it it would turn off repeatedly, and I couldn't get it to hold a charge. Even leaving it plugged in, it would say it was charged, but as soon as I unplugged it, whoosh, there it would go again."
- "This is a very recent laptop, a 2018 model, and the specs seem to be perfectly suited for programming tasks. However, this particular listing is for a refurbished model, which I would likely avoid. This model is great, but I would rather spend a bit more and find a brand new one with a better warranty from the original manufacturer."