This solution is ranked
in What are the best overhead projectorsRead user opinions
in What are the best 3M overhead projectorsRead user opinions
in What are the best portable overhead projectorsRead user opinions
in What are the best projector screens or screen materialsRead user opinions
in What are the best portable projectors under 300 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best portable projectors under 200 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best projectors under 250 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best projectors under 300 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best portable projectors under 250 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best projectors for an officeRead user opinions
in What are the best portable projectorsRead user opinions
in What are the best projectorsRead user opinions
What the community says about 3M 1720
- "I am looking to upgrade my office and the first place I want to start is with a new projector. I did a quick search for the best overhead projectors out there and came across the 3M 1720. I was instantly impressed with the look of the projector and how compact it was. Equipped with 25000 lumens of brightness, the picture is bright and clear and the best part about it is that it completely affordable. Definitely a great purchase!""This is a great overhead projector that I have been using for quite some time now. I've never had a problem with it in that time. I find it to be a useful tool for teaching and showing information to people. I use it at the local gun club to teach firearm safety. I am so glad to have this as one of my teaching aides. Solid product."
- "I used to be a teacher for a public school and I got accustomed to using an overhead projector. I've now retired but continue to provide lectures and I prefer using overhead projects to PowerPoint. I bought a personal one and I love the old adage - if it ain't broken, don't fix it. I love using it and it works just like the ones I'm used to!"
- "I love this projector. It hits all the nostalgia points from my childhood while not compromising performance. It allows me to project my pieces of a mural onto a wall for easy sketching. I am amazed at how bright that little bulb is. Every line is as crisp and neat as I could ask for. I am really impressed with the quality. And at only 21 pounds I don't feel like I'm lugging around a dinosaur. "
- "I use the 3M 1720 for my classroom. While it is bulky, it gets the job done. Using this instead of a newer digital projector allows me to have interaction with the kids in the classroom, adding notes to transparencies as we go. Plus the kids love being able to have a turn using it. "
- "Good projector? Yes. Portable? No. This is a very old style projector that I used back in the 3rd grade math class. In today's tech world this is nothing and there are far superior projectors on the market that can play crisp, clean HD movies for a cheaper price."
- #71 of 110
in What are the best projectors