This solution is ranked
in What are the best 3M overhead projectorsRead user opinions
in What are the best portable overhead projectorsRead user opinions
in What are the best overhead projectorsRead user opinions
in What are the best portable projectors under 300 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best portable projectors under 200 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best projectors under 250 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best projectors under 300 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best projectors under 200 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best portable projectors under 250 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best laptop projectorsRead user opinions
in What are the best projectors for an officeRead user opinions
in What are the best projectors for homeRead user opinions
in What are the best portable projectorsRead user opinions
in What are the best projectorsRead user opinions
What the community says about 3M 9100
- "I wanted to love this projector. As a kid going to school in the late 80's and early 90's it holds a lot of nostalgia to use a projector and it makes my painting projects so much easier. It didn't live up to my expectations though. It was okay and gets the job done but finding parts is a nightmare. There is a reason these projectors went out of fashion. "
There are no comments yet!
- "3M 9100 is a product of very low quality. Consider yourself lucky if it works straight out of the box. That's the first barrier you have to overcome. Well, let's assume it does work. It's not going to last very long because the longevity is nowhere to be seen and having high expectations will mislead you. "
There are no comments yet!
- "This projector is gently used and is of good value for the price. I purchased this for my classroom last year and although I was expecting a product with less wear and tear, for only $154 it is well worth the investment. I have not had any issues with this projector yet and my kids love it"
- "This projector is honestly not worth the money. I bought it to use in my office for meetings and the lighting is just not very good. I would have much rather bought a different one, maybe spend a little bit more money to get something nicer. I just don't think this one works well enough that people should pay for it. "
- "I was in the market for a portable projector, since I'm a motivational speaker and sometimes have to bring my own equipment. When looking online, I saw the 3M 9100 as a potential option. It was attractive because of the powerful lamp, and the retractable head which made it more compact for traveling. And best of all, it was under $250. I bought it and have been completely satisfied with it."
- "I ordered this projector so I could use the flat white wall in my bedroom as a screen to project movies on, and it works great. The lamp is really bright and projects a very clear image, even with some lights on, and the hood keeps that light from lighting up the room and killing the theater vibe."
- "This is a heavy, old-fashioned projector, but this is the type of model that can last for many years in my experience. The weight of the model denotes it is made with quality materials. I would not use it for home, but rather in a professional/educational setting."
- #70 of 110
in What are the best projectors"The solution is somewhat sufficient as it provides the reviewer with a common projector located on Amazon. It also provides the reviewer with some key technical information regarding the projector's performance. However, it is rated 3-stars on Amazon which doesn't seem to qualify as "best.""