This solution is ranked
in What are the best vr box smart glassesRead user opinions
in What are the best Wi-Fi smart glassesRead user opinions
in What are the best digital music eyewear with MP3 playerRead user opinions
in What are the best digital music eyewear with an excellent build quality playerRead user opinions
in What are the best smart glassesRead user opinions
in What are the best Wi-Fi camera glassesRead user opinions
in What are the best smart glasses with cameraRead user opinions
in What are the best new smart glassesRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable technology glassesRead user opinions
in What are the best glasses that connect to phoneRead user opinions
in What are the best smart eyeglassesRead user opinions
in What are the best smart eyewearRead user opinions
in What are the best intelligent glassesRead user opinions
in What are the best electronic smart glassesRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness wearablesRead user opinions
What the community says about 7 TheiaPro Eyeglasses
- "Ever since I got my pair of 7 TheiaPro Eyeglasses I have really been enjoying life. These smart glasses are some of the best that I have had the pleasure of using. These are some of the best on the market 100%"
- "Didn't work very well for me. It kept tilting because it was heavier on one side than the other. This made the picture tilted. The price is cheap and the video was clear since it is 1080 by default. The battery was a huge problem for me. It only lasted about 15 or so minutes. Good for a short trip. It is wireless so that helps."
- "I don't like these. I got them for my birthday and was pretty disappointed with the video quality. Also, the tilt to one side because it's heavier on one side. At least on my head it tilts. Also the interface is not very intuitive but I don't mind that. I am just disappointed with these and couldn't recommend them. "
- "I bought these thinking I would be very disappointed, but as it turns out they're actually pretty good. The camera is actually very high quality, and contrary to their appearance, they're very sturdy while remaining lightweight and easy to wear. Certainly a fun thing to play around with, or to gift to a technophile."
- "Best glasses? No way. I have purchased the glasses and they simply don't work. It's a great idea and I was really optimistic. But there is no way these are worth it. Worst of all, I hated wearing them (they're like the worst fitting glasses you've ever worn). Save your money and shop around. These has got to be better out there!"
- "I am an avid hiker and I like to document my trips on my instagram, and these glasses have been an absolute pleasure to use. You can get higher quality pairs, but at the TheiaPro's entry level price point, I'm happy with them and not looking to upgrade for the foreseeable future. They are super simple to use, and while you still need to use the app to take pictures, there is something great about just being able to look where at what you want to capture."
- "Sunglasses with a camera in them. Even allows you to stream videos in real time which is a god send for anyone who makes video content as part of their living. Highly recommend the idea. I have not tried any other glasses that do this, so I really can not compare, but I like the glasses!"