This solution is ranked
in What are the best small and non Bluetooth speakers for a desktop computerRead user opinions
in What are the best USB Bluetooth speakersRead user opinions
in What are the best wireless Bluetooth hands free speakersRead user opinions
in What are the best SoundBot PC speakersRead user opinions
in What are the best waterproof Bluetooth shower speakers under $30Read user opinions
in What are the best waterproof Bluetooth speakersRead user opinions
in What are the best rechargeable Bluetooth speakersRead user opinions
in What are the best wireless Bluetooth speakersRead user opinions
in What are the best travel bluetooth speakersRead user opinions
in What are the best small Bluetooth speakersRead user opinions
in What are the best Sound Quality Bluetooth speakersRead user opinions
What the community says about SoundBot SB517 IPX7 Speaker
- "I've been in the market for a computer speaker setup that is small (i.e. compact) and also doesn't use Bluetooth as my computer doesn't have the capability. My wife got me the SoundBot SB517 IPX7 Speaker as a gift and I was really hoping that it would do the job. However, this speaker can only connect via Bluetooth and so it really wasn't a good solution for my problem. I tried it out with my smartphone and it sounds decent enough but I can't recommend it for those who need a non-Bluetooth speaker."
- " Unique design w/ military grade total water-proof level 7 capability. Trendy classy and glossy finish design to blend perfectly in almost any indoor and outdoor environment. Bluetooth 3.0 technology and long lasting built-in rechargeable battery capacity for 6 hours of extended play time. very best for the gift to love one."
- "This is one of SoundBot’s better models. It’s not audiophile material (as you probably guessed when you saw it costs less than $500) but it’s a fine speaker, at a price where you can afford to put one in every room in your house. I have 5 of these I use to play party music whenever me and my friends get together; I wouldn’t have been able to afford that with a $100 speaker, and we’re all making so much noise (and drinking so much beer) that the audio quality isn’t a big deal. (To be clear, the quality is FINE, just not AMAZEBALLS.) I got these in the white/blue color and they look fine, but get whatever fits your house. Also, you can put one in the shower/bathroom to help you during your wake-up routine. These are way better than lugging a set of headphones/earbuds with you everywhere you go. Great product. "
- "Get now the Best waterproof Bluetooth shower speakers under $30 , including AYL Portable Outdoor and Shower Bluetooth , Omaker M4 Portable Speaker , ShackJoy 5W Waterproof Portable Speaker and 10 other top solutions suggested and ranked by the Softonic Solutions user community in 2018."
- "The recommendation of the SoundBot SB517 IPX7 Speaker would be a mediocre recommendation in my opinion. The product does meet the Bluetooth waterproof speaker requirement but with only 3.5 stars in a 1,309 customer review, it doesn't speak highly of the product and on top it's not very appealing to look at. On the other side it is cheap."
- "Overall good operation. It might not be as loud as Altec or other models. Also it needs to compete with Amazon Echo, Google home and other similar devices that are smart connected and overall more useful. Also although waterproof some users indicated it was not sticking over time in some instances"
- "SoundBot SB517 IPX7 Speaker is the best of both world. Soundbot has struck a perfect balance of portability and sound quality. This speaker meets all expectations with a small footprint that is easy to tote. The level of deep bass and high end are impressive in this unit. This speaker easily paired with every device I tried."