This solution is ranked
in What are the best pico pocket projectorsRead user opinions
in What are the best pocket projectorsRead user opinions
in What are the best projector screens or screen materialsRead user opinions
in What are the best compact projectors for travelling that doesn't suckRead user opinions
in What are the best travel projectorsRead user opinions
in What are the best WXGA projectorsRead user opinions
in What are the best mini projectorsRead user opinions
in What are the best 3d projectorsRead user opinions
in What are the best HDMI projectorsRead user opinions
in What are the best mobile projectorsRead user opinions
in What are the best hd home projectorsRead user opinions
in What are the best laptop projectorsRead user opinions
in What are the best portable projectorsRead user opinions
in What are the best projectorsRead user opinions
What the community says about AAXA P700 Pro Pico
- "The AAXA P700 Pro Pico projector is perfect for my needs! I travel a lot, and I am able to take this with me. I can use it not only at meetings but in my hotel room as well while I prepare for a meeting. It is extremely easy to use, very portable, and visually sharp."
There are no comments yet!
- "This is a handy little projector that is really easy to travel with. It's pricey but if you want on the go entertainment, it gets the job done. It has really good resolution and color projection. It is WiFi and bluetooth enabled which is super awesome. It only weighs 1.37 lbs! And the charge holds for 70 minutes - that might be the only downside! "
- #10 of 16
in What are the best mini projectors"Very light and compact -- great picture, VERY good brightness and it is very loud for its size. Probably the best small projector that I've had!""This little projector packs a punch with its 1080P , 650 lumens and 3D movie capable with DLP-Link technology display. The form factor is that of a mini projector and it can fit in the palm of your hand, allowing for light travel and maneuverability. The battery life lasts for a decent 70 minute mark, but thankfully the ac adapter is long enough to power it wherever need be. The OS is based off of Android, so it has all the usual apps you use on a standard android phone as well."
- #11 of 13
in What are the best 3d projectors"This is a great projector, but it can't do 3D projection. I'm not completely sure any projector can do 3D projection, so if you're looking for that you should probably adjust your expectations. However, if you want a projector, this is a good one. It's small, powerful, and has a lot of features you won't normally see in a projector, for example smartphone mirroring. You'd get a lot of use out of this projector."
- #17 of 24
in What are the best HDMI projectors"This is a great projector for the money, especially if you're looking for an HD solution. The picture quality is great and it's easy to hook up and use, basically being plug and play. It can read just about any file format, including relatively obscure ones I couldn't watch on other devices."
- "I really wanted to find a mobile projector because having the files on my phone and on the go is the best way to be able to show everyone without having to drag a projector around. The AAXA P700 Pro Pico works really well for this and can support various formats. "
- "I mainly use my AAXA P700 Pro Pico HD home projector to show home videos to my family. For this purpose it works amazingly well. The colors are bright and crisp, and the projector is easy to set up and use. I can't really say whether this projector is perfect for everybody's needs, but I love mine."
- "This is truly a great little travel camera that is great for if you are going over to a buddies house and want to play mario cart on the wall! You can plug it in for longer play sessions as well since the battery only will last 70 minutes. Aside from that, its completely wireless too so you dont even need to hook anything up if you wanted to share a video from your phone using the projector. "
- #66 of 110
in What are the best projectors"I was looking for a good hand held projector that simple to use and could be compatible with Microsoft formats. After some research, I settled for AAXA P700 Pro Pico Projector and it has worked out great for me. The resolution is fantastic with standard 1280 x 800 for WXGA and it is lightweight too."