This solution is ranked
in What are the best acer laptops with hd video recordingRead user opinions
in What are the best Laptops under 600 dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best aspire laptops with 2 gb ramRead user opinions
in What are the best Aspire laptops with Intel Core i5 processorRead user opinions
in What are the best Acer laptops with 240GB internal hard driveRead user opinions
in What are the best Acer laptops with Intel Core i5 processorRead user opinions
in What are the best Acer laptops with 8 GB RAMRead user opinions
in What are the best aspire laptops with msata cardRead user opinions
in What are the best Acer laptops with solid state driveRead user opinions
in What are the best acer laptops with 160 gb internal hard driveRead user opinions
in What are the best Aspire laptops with 17 inches-17.9 inches display sizeRead user opinions
in What are the best Aspire laptops with internal webcamRead user opinions
in What are the best Aspire laptops with 240GB internal hard driveRead user opinions
in What are the best Acer gaming laptopsRead user opinions
in What are the best Aspire laptops with USB optical driveRead user opinions
in What are the best all-around gaming laptopsRead user opinions
in What are the best Aspire laptops with anti reflectiveRead user opinions
in What are the best laptops for graphic design beginnersRead user opinions
in What are the best laptops for a student around $1000Read user opinions
in What are the best Acer laptopsRead user opinions
in What are the best gaming laptopsRead user opinions
What the community says about Acer Aspire 17.3
- "Acer Aspire 17.3 is pretty a case of you get what you pay for, it isn't really powerful but for the price you can get all the basic computer functions like browsing the web or using office software. Don't get this laptop if you want to play games on it, I tried playing Rainbow 6 on it and it was pretty much unplayable because the fps was so low."
- "Incredible value for this performance. This has everything a high end user could want, at a rock bottom price. couple nice little perks from Acer are: space to add a 2.5" drive inside for expansion and/or backup! this is excellent! 1x 8gb stick of ram means you can easily upgrade the ram to 16GB if you wish! 2GB dedicated video processing - very good at this price. obv 256GB ssd makes all the difference. No question 10,000% faster than the 5400rpm 1TB drives they've been putting in laptops for the past few years. Its about time something like this is available. and as previously mentioned if you need space, get a 60$ 1TB drive and pop it in yourself. the only possible Con is its a pure plastic model that doesn't feel as beefy as other laptops I've used in the past. buy hey its a laptop, you're supposed to be careful with it."
- "I bought the Acer Aspire 17.3 and I'm thrilled with it. It's the best laptop I found with 8 GB Ram, especially in the 600 dollar range. It's a lower level gaming laptop, but I love it, it's the most high end computer I've ever owned! ""The Acer Aspire 17.3 is the best Acer laptop i have worked with thus far. 8 GB of RAM and very portable, I use it for work all of the time and carry it home with me as well!"
- "I needed a new Acer laptop with 160gb of internal hard drive space. I found the Acer Aspire 17.3 inch laptop. This is a great laptop for my needs. The screen quality is beautiful and sharp. The sound is amazing (better than any other in a laptop I've ever had). I love the fact that it's thin and light. It's easy to carry to work and school. Highly recommended!"
- "cer Aspire 17"- A laptop perfect for any needs. With Acer True-harmony High-Performance Sound System, built-in webcam and stereo speakers. It is also very handy with its thin body that fits any space.I use this laptop and could recommend it to anybody looking for such."
- "Ordered this PC to play Guild Wars 2. This isn't a new game (2012), so it doesn't require powerful (or expensive!) hardware. My goal was to find the least expensive laptop that would run it at high settings and still achieve a minimum 30 FPS in most situations. Not only is this Acer able to do that, it also has a 17" screen and an SSD, which weren't necessarily part of my criteria, but are definitely appreciated! There are obviously better (and more expensive!) gaming computers out there. But for what I needed it to do, this model was the right computer at the right price."
- "The best Acer gaming laptop is the Acer Aspire 17.3. It is a laptop for high-performance gaming and sound with built in speakers. With a thin body and big 17" screen it will meet the needs of most gamers."
- "I just picked up the Acer Aspire 17.3 laptop and I'm enjoying it quite a bit thus far. It has a great 17'' screen which is quite lovely looking and makes you feel like you're back at your desktop computer. The screen has many viewing angles and I haven't had any issues with the screen feeling reflective (due to other light sources). The laptop is very speedy and is able to handle quite a few modern video games such as World of Warcraft and the Elder Scrolls Online. The keyboard also has a great feel and you'll enjoy it if you're fast typist like me. Ultimately, I think that the price is right for what you get and I'd definitely recommend it if you're in the market for a semi-budget laptop."
- "I own this laptop , i bought it but replaced all the internals. It is now the fastest laptop i have ever owned. For the price you are paying there is no doubt you should grab it up . The money you are saving you can use it to upgrade the memory and ram. And its so easy to do that you dont even have to have prior knowledge of replacing it. Awesome awesome laptop for 599"
- #15 of 32
in What are the best Acer laptops
- #29 of 53
in What are the best gaming laptops"To be honest, I don' thnik Acer Aspire will pass for a gaming laptop because its processor is not stellar and fast enough to handle hardcore processes that a normal gaming laptop can. Dual core processor is not enough.."