This solution is ranked
in What are the best Acer laptops with mechanical hard driveRead user opinions
in What are the best cheap laptops for codingRead user opinions
in What are the best Aspire laptops with Intel Core i3 processorRead user opinions
in What are the best Acer laptops with 4 GB RAMRead user opinions
in What are the best Aspire laptops with mechanical hard driveRead user opinions
in What are the best Acer laptops with 15 inches to 15.9 inches display sizeRead user opinions
in What are the best Aspire laptops with 2-2.4KG weightRead user opinions
in What are the best acer laptops with hd video recordingRead user opinions
in What are the best Aspire laptops with 4 GB RAMRead user opinions
in What are the best Aspire laptops with hybrid driveRead user opinions
in What are the best acer laptops with ati radeonRead user opinions
in What are the best Aspire laptops with 1 TB internal hard driveRead user opinions
in What are the best Aspire laptops with 2.1 to 2.5 GHz CPU speedRead user opinions
in What are the best budget laptopsRead user opinions
What the community says about Acer Aspire A315-51-30AT
- "This laptop has a really nice red chassis. Despite the fact that the specs are a little on the low end, it still feels like it performs well. I can use it on the go for work tasks without running into any difficulties. It's also not so expensive that it's a huge loss if it breaks. A decent entry level laptop."
- "I was working 8am to 7pm shifts for the past few years and I wanted to make sure I spend time in the evening with my wife who stays at home with my four kids. I was looking for an advanced computer laptop for her to use while she does all of our home budgeting and finances for our business. I found this great laptop called the Acer Aspire A315-51-30AT which is fantastic for business management because it has 15.6 inch screen, Intel Core i3-6006U processor and a internal hard drive that has 1 TB of space. My wife loves this computer because now she can back up all of our digital photos onto a single hard drive. Thank you Acer Aspire!"
- "This is just about as basic as laptops get. There are no bells or whistles. It is a step above a chromebook, but honestly doesn't have enough features to make me recommend it over a chromebook. If you really want a laptop but don't have a lot to spend, this will work. Great for students."
- "Love this laptop! The Acer Aspire A315-51-30AT does everything I want at a price that is a great value. The screen is high quality and HD. The computer itself is also reliable, easy to setup, and speedy enough for anyone who is doing word processing, emailing, and the usual day-to-day types of things common to home PCs. Great computer. Highly recommend."
- "I'mm all bout them Gigahertz, you know?I need them so bad in my computing devices. Acer has some GHz, but does it need more? For a regular web browsing, day-to day rig, it's got you covered. If you're super nerd, then you already know it doesn't. Good enough for consumer grade. Not gonna be launching rockets."
- "Acer never fails to impress me especially these past couple of years, maybe even more, but I won't recommend this laptop to anyone with any kind of budget. This laptop specifically is already outdated and the Core i3 processors is not something I am willing to recommend nowadays, it is just not a value for your hard earned money anymore, and this is a very old gen version of the CPU by the way."