This solution is ranked
in What are the best Acer laptops with CD driveRead user opinions
in What are the best Aspire laptops with 2-2.4KG weightRead user opinions
in What are the best tools I need to start making video tutorials for YouTubeRead user opinions
in What are the best Acer laptops with 120GB internal hard driveRead user opinions
in What are the best acer laptops with 2 tb internal hard driveRead user opinions
in What are the best Aspire laptops with Intel Core i3 processorRead user opinions
in What are the best Aspire laptops with 750GB internal hard driveRead user opinions
in What are the best Aspire laptops with anti reflectiveRead user opinions
in What are the best computers for programming with high-performance rateRead user opinions
in What are the best aspire laptops with intel integrated graphicsRead user opinions
in What are the best laptops under 500 dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best recommended laptops for programmingRead user opinions
in What are the best Laptops under 600 dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best Acer laptops with Intel Core i3 processorRead user opinions
in What are the best laptops for working on big data and programmingRead user opinions
in What are the best Aspire laptops with 2.1 to 2.5 GHz CPU speedRead user opinions
in What are the best i3 laptopsRead user opinions
in What are the best Acer laptops with anti-reflective screensRead user opinions
in What are the best Aspire laptops with 4 GB RAMRead user opinions
in What are the best good computers for codingRead user opinions
in What are the best laptops with 1TB storageRead user opinions
in What are the best laptops for Java programmingRead user opinions
in What are the best Acer laptops with 15 inches to 15.9 inches display sizeRead user opinions
in What are the best Aspire laptops with DVD driveRead user opinions
in What are the best Aspire laptops with Blu-ray writerRead user opinions
in What are the best laptops for PLC ProgrammingRead user opinions
in What are the best Aspire laptops with Blu-ray driveRead user opinions
in What are the best inexpensive laptop computersRead user opinions
in What are the best Acer laptops with Blu-ray driveRead user opinions
in What are the best Lenovo ThinkPads for game programmingRead user opinions
in What are the best Acer laptops with DVD driveRead user opinions
in What are the best budget laptopsRead user opinions
in What are the best aspire laptops with msata cardRead user opinions
in What are the best laptops for programmingRead user opinions
What the community says about Acer Aspire ES 15
- "this Acer Aspire ES 15, 15.6" HD, Intel Core i3-6100U, 4GB DDR3L, 1TB HDD, Windows 10 Home much better have 1T hard drive 15.6" HD Widescreen CineCrystal LED-backlit Display 4GB DDR3L Memory, 1TB 5400RPM HDD best work for me but still price high should be under $400.00"
There are no comments yet!
There are no comments yet!
- "I bought my Acer Aspire ES about a year ago and I love. Great graphics and super fast processor. What I like best about it is the full size keyboard that includes the standard 10 key numbers (not just the number keys across the top). The wireless connection also works well, much better than my Lenovo work computer.""According to the linked solution, the hard drive in the Acer Aspire ES 15 has a 1TB hard drive, not a 750GB hard drive as mentioned in the Topic. While a 1TB hard drive is certainly better, having 250GB more space, the Topic wanted the best Aspire model laptop with a 750GB hard drive, not 1TB."
- "Bought this one for my not so tech savvy mother. The most she does on it is browse Facebook and a few websites. Does great with that in mind. Haven't tried to do anything strenuous. The only issue we've seen with it is the mouse pad. I've never seen a laptop mouse pad that doesn't separate the left and right mouse buttons from the scrolling pad. But now that I have, I'm making it a point to check before buying. If you need to select multiple files to upload, good luck. Took me 10 minutes to try and select some photos to upload. Every time you want to scroll it clicks and every time you want to click it scrolls. Get rid of this stupid mouse pad design and it will be a strong 4 star in my opinion."
- "I was on budget and I wanted only certain features like small, light and be able to use for email and writing blog etc. I don't play games so I was not expecting much. I have been using for over two years. It serves my purpose. But one negative point is it gets heated quickly. So I have to shut down and give it rest."
- "I'm a programmer and was recently gifted the Acer Aspire ES 15 laptop as a gift from my brother. Now, as a programmer I generally have fairly stiff requirements in a laptop and to be perfectly honest this laptop just doesn't make the grade. First of all, I think that it is a little too slow with the Intel Core i3 and really would have rather had at least a Core i5 in there. The screen is just too small for my liking at 15.6 inches as I often need a lot of screen space when working on programming projects. It also has Intel HD Graphics for video which isn't going to allow you to do much in the way of gaming either if you're interested in that. The battery life is decent and the build quality is probably the best part. Ultimately, if you're a casual user this laptop might work out for you but for more vigorous usage this laptop really doesn't cut it."
- #6 of 11
in What are the best i3 laptops"For a little over 500 it's hard to get a better value. You can upgrade this unit to 16 GB for a ton of memory. The weight is just over 5 lb. This is good for a home office.. or student. You can really get a lot of work done on this computer and it comes with the basic things the average person would want. "
- "The Acer Aspire ES 15 is a great back up laptop. It is light, just over five pounds, and the keyboard is robust. This little laptop works great for all basic tasks such as surfing the web, word processing, e-mail, streaming videos, etc. What the Acer brings to the table is value; at less than half the price of comparable models the Acer Aspire ES 15 proves to be a very capable little machine."
- "This laptop weighs in at around 5 lbs. so it is no so heavy. It doesn't come with all the bells and whistles but is totally adequate for school, surfing, etc. It is extremely fast and it's ports are strategically placed. I recommend this for students but not professionals who would need for tasks it simply isn't able to handle."
- "I needed a new laptop for my office and I needed it to be the best. I had a new business I was starting and I needed a top of the line computer with at least 1TB of storage. After some searching I came across the Acer Asprie ES 15 laptop. Wow, I was amazed at how perfect this computer is. It has everything I could ask for to help my stay at the front line of technology. The hardware is top class and the speed of the processor is beyond my expectations. Well done Acer computers!!"
There are no comments yet!
- "I have several low-budget laptops, computers, and mini-PC's with Core i3 processors and integrated graphics, and they all work great. Here's the secret that most computer manufacturers probably don't want you to know: you don't need discrete graphics (external video graphics board) or the latest/fastest Core i7 processors unless you plan to run CAD, play the latest games, or run resource intensive applications that 99% of the world's computer users aren't going to be doing on a laptop. Chances are you are a high school or college student looking for a new laptop on a budget that will get you through the next 4 years. You have many many choices these days. When I was in your situation, the least expensive laptops were all pushing at least a grand and they weighed a ton or ran really hot. This Acer ES15 isn't that much different from an Asus or Dell of comparable specs."
- "Also add: Windows 10 operating system and 4GB DDR3L RAM Memory, 1TB 5400RPM Hard drive. Also has 8X DVD-Super Multi Double-Layer Drive, Secure Digital (SD) card reader, High Definition Audio Support, 802.11ac WiFi featuring MIMO technology, Bluetooth 4.0, Gigabit Ethernet, Built-In HD Webcam, 2 - USB 2.0 ports, 1 - USB 3.0 Port, 1 - HDMI Port. Weighs less than 6 pounds. Over 375 4 star reviews on Amazon."
- #10 of 23
in What are the best budget laptops"Acer Aspire makes some of the best laptops for the price, so this is a great budget option for students. While it doesn't feature the best of the best in everything, it doesn't make too many compromises and still comes loaded with desirable features at a decent price. However, there are definitely slightly cheaper options available for those on a tighter budget, meaning this is one to consider, but check out others too."
- "For $500 you can probably do better, but that depends on your needs. 4GB DDR3L is really tight for Windows 10, and the CPU is quite underwhelming. The resolution is poor (1366x768 in 2018, seriously?) and battery life is abysmal. I'd only recommend this if you're strapped for cash. If not, you could pay an extra $100 and get a fairly decent machine with dedicated graphics, at least a Core i5, twice the RAM and double the resolution. Unless you're planning on installing *nix on this thing you're going to find it outmoded very quickly. Acer isn't known for the longevity in support of their brands nor their accessibility. This is pretty barebones."
- "A well-rounded budget laptop more than adequate for school and professional use. The case is sturdy, the keyboard layout is actually quite comfortable and the mouse touch pad worked very well. This laptop is not particularly designed for programming but also for gaming purposes.""One of the best laptops for programmers is the Acer Aspire ES 15. It's equipped with a 6th Generation Intel Core i3-6100U processor so it is super fast. I love the big 15.6 inch HD widescreen and the graphics can't be beaten. It's super easy to use. "