This solution is ranked
in What are the best Acer laptops with 802.11ac 2.4 or 5 GHz wireless adaptorsRead user opinions
in What are the best Acer laptops with anti-reflective screensRead user opinions
in What are the best gaming laptops for collegeRead user opinions
in What are the best Acer laptops with solid state driveRead user opinions
in What are the best gaming laptops for college studentsRead user opinions
in What are the best Acer laptops with 2.1 to 2.5 GHz CPU speedRead user opinions
in What are the best laptops for working on big data and programmingRead user opinions
in What are the best gadgets for studentsRead user opinions
in What are the best laptops for mobile app developmentRead user opinions
in What are the best laptops for PythonRead user opinions
in What are the best laptops that can run SDK for app developmentRead user opinions
in What are the best laptops for Java developersRead user opinions
in What are the best lightweight laptopsRead user opinions
in What are the best Acer laptops with Intel Core i5 processorRead user opinions
in What are the best PCs for Android developmentRead user opinions
in What are the best laptops for high-school studentsRead user opinions
in What are the best Acer laptops with Intel integrated graphicsRead user opinions
in What are the best laptops for design softwareRead user opinions
in What are the best Acer laptopsRead user opinions
in What are the best laptops for web developmentRead user opinions
in What are the best laptops for programmingRead user opinions
What the community says about Acer Chromebook 15 CB5-571-58HF
- "When I first got this Chromebook, I loved it. It's super fast, and the screen is big with a nice clear picture. After a few months, however, the screen went black and I had to get the computer replaced. I've had the new on for a moth with no problems. I am crossing my fingers this one keeps working, but it seems I m not the only person to have this problem."
- "While this would be a great commuter for school work and mild media streaming it doesn't have the hardware to support the demands of most games. It has a small hard drive, only 4gb of ram, and no where near the processing power required to run high graphics gaming. "
- "when the big Acer 15.6" is perched on my lap, it's FANTASTIC! The dual speakers on the front to the left and right of the keyboard are AWESOME! The sound quality is absolutely INCREDIBLE-- best sound I've ever heard from a laptop-- the stereo separation sounds ESPECIALLY good when it's on your lap. I envision this Acer Chromebook providing many years of great service. Update after a few days use-- The speed and the quality of the Acer 15 are STUNNING. Paging through web pages is SO smooth and fast, especially as compared to doing the same on my MacBook Pro (which I upgraded to 8gig and a 1TB SSD drive). Also, the keyboard on the Acer 15 is much more comfortable than the one on my MacBook Pro"
- "Assuming a Chromebook will meet your needs, this is a great and very capable laptop. You can find them with better specs and at somewhat lighter weights, but this is a good compromise for the larger 15.6" screen size. The internal SSD is a little small for my tastes, but I'm using the cloud more and more these days, so it hasn't been a problem. "
- "I bought this laptop for my daughter after a recommendation from a friend and the price point was within budget. My daughter loves it and it's easy for her to use (she's 10). She does the typical things on this computer, surf the net, games, and movies. So far it has been worth the money! I will also say the design of the laptop is very well done."
- "ntel Core i5-5200U 2.2 GHz (3 MB Cache) 4 GB DDR3L SDRAM Can open/edit MS Office files using free embedded QuickOffice editor or Google Docs, and can download Microsoft Office Online (an online version of Microsoft Office) for free. Cannot install standard MS Office software. 32 GB Solid-State Drive (SSD); No CD or DVD drive 15.6-Inch Full HD Screen, Intel HD Graphics 5500 Chrome, 9-hour battery life"
- #14 of 32
in What are the best Acer laptops
- "Acer Chromebook 15 CB5-571-58HF is just that, a Chromebook, there is nothing special about it and its decent as far as a Chromebook goes but I literally never use it. I prefer a real computer that isn't using a limited operating system. So unless you only care about browsing the internet, and even for that I'd rather have my main pc, just skip the Chromebook altogether. I wish I did."