This solution is ranked
in What are the best netbooks for programmingRead user opinions
in What are the best Acer laptops with 13 inches LCD monitor displaysRead user opinions
in What are the best laptops for web developmentRead user opinions
in What are the best Acer laptops with 1.6 to 2 GHz CPU speedRead user opinions
in What are the best Acer laptops with 13 inches to 13.9 inches display sizeRead user opinions
in What are the best Acer laptops with Intel integrated graphicsRead user opinions
in What are the best Acer laptops with 1.5 to 1.9 kg weightRead user opinions
in What are the best Acer laptops with 2 to 2.4 kg weightRead user opinions
in What are the best laptops for PythonRead user opinions
in What are the best Core i5 LaptopsRead user opinions
in What are the best laptops for web design and developmentRead user opinions
in What are the best Acer laptops with 8 GB RAMRead user opinions
in What are the best Acer laptops with Intel Core i5 processorRead user opinions
What the community says about Acer Spin 5 SP513-52N-85DC
- "Not bad speed with the Intel Core i7 processor, but the memory might make it a bit slow as it only has 8GB. For programming that could be not enough, depending on what you're coding. Also the 13.3" screen size will definitely have you squinting after 8 hours of writing code, you're going to definitely want something bigger. It's got a great processor and just okay memory for a netbook, but I'm not sure I'd use it for programming. Maybe "programming lite".""Overall good laptop for programming etc, but fans would start kicking in when the load gets heavier as it does not have a dedicated graphics card. The performance to weight ratio is quite good, considering it's 1.5kg it can still run most programs really well(not games). The laptop to get if you want something light, not that expensive, value for money and can still get the job done."
- "Wow, another great laptop made by Acer. I love this 8th Generation Intel Core i7-8550U Processor (Up to 4.0GHz) which makes it super fast. The small and convenient 13.3" Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen IPS Multi-Touch Display is great for travel. A 8GB DDR4 Memory & 256GB SSD.Battery 3-cell 4670 mAh Li-ion so it has tons of power! And Up to 13-hours of battery life gets you thru the day!""This system is OK for web development and decent for the price. However if you find yourself wanting or needing more processing power for more taxing jobs then this is not the system for you. At an incredibly slow 1.8ghz with no ability to adjust it's speed I can't really recommend it in good conscience. Look for more power and be willing to spend a little more."
- "This laptop is awesome. The hard drive is big and the processor is a work horse. I can do so much with it without it slowing down. It has a fast SSD and a good amount of RAM. It can be flipped and folded all kinds of ways and I like taking this with me everywhere to do work."
- "The Acer Spin 5 SP513-52N-85DC is more of a two in one than a traditional laptop. I find that while this does have Intel integrated graphics it doesn't have the Iris version of the Intel integrated graphics that help push more graphic power out of the intel chipset. While this might not be the best it will still get the job done while being mobile and not tied down to a charger."
There are no comments yet!
- "For Python development, the Acer Spin 5 SP513-52N-85DC is a reasonable option that doesn't break the bank. The i7 processor is a nice perk and the 8 GBs of RAM is sufficient, though I wish the capacity was higher. All in all, I think this laptop offers decent value, though if you're a serious developer you might be better served with a different model."
- #10 of 14
in What are the best Core i5 Laptops
- "I had never bought an Acer laptop before, but I had heard good things. I decided to give the Acer Spin 5 a spin, and it delivered the 8 GB of RAM I was looking for. The first thing I loved about this laptop was the 13 hour battery life. I travel a lot , so this feature was nice and convenient. The screen is widescreen format, so it is great for movies and television. On top of that, I use the touchscreen for fun games and tapping. I am very pleased with this Acer."
- "I would not get this. I have not been convinced that the laptops that there are tablets and convert there are any good. I do believe that there exactly like get a shampoo and conditioner and that they compromise both in order to have them in the same situation."