This solution is ranked
in What are the best headphones with micRead user opinions
in What are the best earbuds under 30 dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best earbuds under 40 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best phone earbuds with microphoneRead user opinions
in What are the best earbuds with micRead user opinions
in What are the best earbuds for small earsRead user opinions
in What are the best bass headphones under 100 dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best in ear headphones under 30 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best in ear headphones under 50 US dollars with micRead user opinions
in What are the best cheap earbuds that work with PS4Read user opinions
in What are the best headphones with mic under 100 dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best in ear headphones under 50 US dollars for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best in ear headphones under 50 US dollars for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best microphones for recording under 30 DollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best rated headphones under $50Read user opinions
in What are the best sound quality in ear headphones under 50 dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best sounding earbuds under 50 dollarsRead user opinions
What the community says about ActionPie VJJB-V1S
- "The ActionPie VJJB-V1S headphones are pretty mediocre in my opinion. They are a fairly low sale price, which is good, but the design of the headphones, with the tilt, made it difficult to keep in my ears. The more active I was, the worse it got. The sound quality wasn't bad, but it didn't blow me away. The microphone seems to be the best part of these headphones as it is very sensitive. That being said, be careful when using it while active. The earbuds tend to fall loose and the microphone picks up the wind or jostling noises."
- "I bought the ActionPie VJJB-V1S to use them with my phone, and I'm really happy about the quality of the sound while listening to music/being in a call, and also the quality of the microphone (I've been told I was being heard crystal clear). This earbuds is worth every penny it costs, great one!"
- "I have been searching for affordable headphones for awhile now, with no luck. I finally came across the ActionPie, and I've been impressed. They are good for listening to bass of songs. There's also a carrying case, which is an added bonus. They've been a great purchase and have allowed me to get a great sound out of my music."
- "I am not a big fan of the angled earpieces on these headphones. You can change out the earpieces to get the best fit; but then they seem too loose. Others may find that they work well for them as different ears seem to adapt differently to different shaped buds. Unfortunately, for me, the fit was not to my liking."
- "I have to say- this product really changes the way you see the whole "Made in China" motto. This product not only costed me a mere $15, it came in an especially luxurious package complete with both a hard-shell case, and a nice feeling soft pouch. In addition to this- it boasts a very wide range of ear-plugs. Coming from a person who generally doesn't wear earphones (because they constantly fall out for me) these are the tightest and most well-fitting earphones I have ever bought. As if all this wasn't enough- the box comes with an instruction manual (and from an audiophile's perspective) these are some very nice sounding earphones! Upon buying this product- forget everything you know about "cheap products". I'm so happy I made this purchase."
- "These headphones work really well and sounds really good, and for the price you cant beat it at all. The offer a lot of boss but still give great quality audio. Definitely worth checking out if you want good sound but want to save some money. "
- "I picked these up when I started running and jogging more last year. They fit alright, and sound decent, but they don't stay in place even with the different tips while I'm running, only when jogging. Also, the sound quality seems to have dropped off with the more and more sweat they take in."