This solution is ranked
in What are the best wearable cameras for surfingRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable cameras to create and share videos in a matter of minutesRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable cameras with built-in anti-shakeRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable compact film cameras out thereRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable cameras with 1050 mah batteryRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable cameras with loop recording abilityRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable cameras with user friendly operating systemRead user opinions
in What are the best full HD wearable waterproof sport camerasRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable cameras with 170-degree wide angleRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable cameras with splash-proof and water resistant constructionRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable cameras with less battery charging timeRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable waterproof sport camerasRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable cameras with built-in microphone and speakerRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable cameras with 900mAh and longer battery lifeRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable cameras with power saving modeRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable cameras with 12MP photo resolutionRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable cameras with 4K UHD video recordingRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable cameras with 1080p 25fps video shooting timeRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable cameras with 1080p video recordingRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable cameras with auto-standby abilityRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable cameras with drop and share all action footage featuresRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable cameras with waterproof housingRead user opinions
in What are the best underwater wearable camcordersRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable cameras with lcd screenRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable cameras with 720p video recordingRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable camerasRead user opinions
What the community says about AKASO EK7000
There are no comments yet!
- "This is basically the poor mans GoPro. It's a poor camera, but I have to say that you get what you pay for (as with most things). The quality of this camera is just not there. It's easy to see where they have cut corners in order to save money. The material used is very cheap and of extremely low quality. Do yourself a favor and save your money for a real camera.""Wow! An affordable Go Pro type camera! I wanted something I could shoot videos with in the water, surfing and diving, and this cam seemed like it might be worth a shot. I was blown away by the results. Great quality videos at a price that doesn't break the bank. "
- "This camera is very compact, almost like a toy but it does a well enough job. The bundling of many accessories was exceptionally pleasant, and fundamentally the same as that of GoPro cameras. The setup was clear and simple. The video turns out superior, and the camera works exceptionally well in water! It is anything but difficult to exchange the recordings from the microchip to my PC, and that is the most essential thing that these cameras should have the capacity to do. At a small amount of the cost of GoPro's, this camera has fundamentally the same as capacities, so I am satisfied. .A gyro stabilization system is suggested, however.""Not a horrible camera, I have to admit. I've never heard of Akaso, but the price was right when combined with a solid return policy if it turned out to be full of marketing and not much engineering. Well, it's decent. Not amazing, but not horrible either. Nice resolution, good control over that resolution, holds up to the action camera label, and gives me a lot of remote options with the wireless control. It's no GoPro, but that's okay; competition is good."
- "Now we're talking, this camera was an absolute blast to use on a snorkeling trip. Simply fantastic quality at a good price. I forget I'm even wearing it, that's how lightweight and good of a wearable it truly is. Top notch waterproof wearable that shoots in full HD."
- "This is a top notch camera with a very vivid LCD Screen. The videos that I recorded looks amazing on my 4K television. I was skeptical at first if the recordings would be in true 4K but I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the picture on my Television. "
- "The AKASO EK7000 is a good buy any day although I am not an expert to judge on whether it is the best wearable camera in the market. I think that at about $76 as advertised on Amazon it is a very tempting camera for sports enthusiasts like myself. It records 4K at 25 fps with Ultra HD. That is truly awesome at the price the company is giving it out for. It is a great bargain. But I notice that it comes with 2 batteries, according to the product description, and the batteries last together for 3 hours. I would wish for more. Anyway, the Wifi capabilities for this waterproof camera is also great. I can sacrifice the amount it is being asked for and make it part of my camera collections for those great pictures. "
- "The best wearable camera with power saving mode is the AKASO EK7000. It features 4K/2.7K video recording, and 12MP photos for splendid footage and pictures. The camera comes with a charger as well as 2 batteries, each of which can record up to 1.5 hours. Just enjoy your recording and no worry about the battery life."
- "This is actually the best camera for the money I have ever purchased. I wanted a camera to take on vacation and my nerdy neighbor said this one was the way to go. And I have to say, I was not a fan of his wine selections last yeat, but he knows his cameras. Great shots. If I have one stumbling block it was that it arrived with minimal directions. Fortunately, my neighbor came to the rescue again. However, for those lacking a camera tool for a neighbor, I did find several highly instructive YouTube videos while I was on vacation as well. So, my overall assessment is buy it. There may be a little bit of a learning curve as you get used to it. But, it's worth it!""This is an outstanding camera! Lots of accessories to satisfy just about every need. Lightweight. Amazing image clarity, color contrast, and sharpness. I recommend anyone who wants to buy their first action camera to try this one out. I was very impressed with this camera, especially for the price."
- "I do underwater lessons at an aquarium and we are looking into more personal experiences displayed. I think this is a great way to show people up front what it's like to interact with these sea mammals. The waterproofing is top quality and I really enjoyed the quality of video. So crisp and I had no worries after my first time recording. "
- "This wearable camera is quite a good value - you are getting what you pay for, so don't expect it to work at the same level as something that's four times as much, but it's a quality product for this price point. I also like that it has lots of accessories available in bundles. This camera is priced so that you can buy it, use it for a while, and then potentially invest in something more expensive without feeling like you wasted money on something cheap or useless - I'd recommend it for beginners just entering this hobby, for sure.""The Akaso EK7000 is amazing, and can be compared to a GoPro camera. This camera exudes simplicity, yet it carries itself in such a professional way that nobody would ever know the difference. Sometimes cameras are hard to figure out or operate, but not this one! The waterproof aspect also comes in handy and I would recommend this camera for all occasions."
- "I'm an avid outdoorsmen and a photographer by hobby so I like to capture my adventures and share them with my family and friends. The AKASO EK7000 does a fantastic job at recording 1080 video that I can easily grab stills from later if I want to. It comes with a case and the build quality is just what I expected. This camera is a fantastic value for its price and I would recommend it to anyone looking to capture those special moments."
- "This is the second one I have purchased. The price is great for what you get. The remote control failed on me, but it was replaced within a few days. I haven't ever used the 4K, but always shoot in 1080p 60 FPS. Search YouTube for some videos of DFW Surf Club from spring of 2017 and on, and you'll see what some of my videos have turned out like. Some of the batteries don't last quite as long as others, but I usually get around 45 minutes out of them. If you wake surf in the evening when the sun is getting lower I'd recoment adjusting the exposure compensation + .3 to .7. The sky may blow out a little, but your rider will be visible then, otherwise they'll be mostly a silhouette "
- "The Akaso EK7000 has given me just what I need in a waterproof camera that is wearable and durable. It featues 4K action with a 2.4G remote, 12 megapixel resolution and a 170 degree wide angle lens with a 2 inch LCD screen. This has been perfect for biking trips that I love to record as I go down trails. I need something wearable but also waterproof as I often go through small bodies of water. This has served my needs perfectly, even when it takes splashes of water and mud right to the lens!"
- "I think the AKASO EK7000 is the best underwater wearable camcorder. When I used it underwater it took crystal clear pictures and did not malfunction. The pictures were clear because this camcorder can shoot in 4k. Also, I loved that my videos were wide angle and I could see more of the landscape."
- "LCD seems like one of the best options for a clear picture. Most action shots are likely to be in all weather conditions, so the waterproof option sounds great. 4K is almost mandatory for video these days, so I look forward to great images when I'm out an about."
- "I love going out into the wilderness and taking pictures and this camera has really helped record some great videos. Over the last month I have been scuba diving and have camped in a forest and this camera has helped me capture these moments. When I went out to the forest I recorded several of the birds and other small animals around me such as deer. The video quality was great since the resolution was in 4k. I went scuba diving next and with the camera I was able to record the dolphins and other fish in the water. I never had to worry about breaking the camera since it was waterproof and I had no problems wearing it around with me. If you want a wearable camera for video recording this camera would be for you."
- "The Akaso EK7000 seems to be a good inexpensive option for a wearable camera. The camera has an SD card spot so you can easily take the card out and put it into your computer, projector, and TV if it has that feature. The app that goes with it is a little quirky so I would prefer to use the SD card method. ""AKASO EK7000 is a bit pricey compared to its competitors. I was hesitant about buying but due to the reviews, I'm glad I took the plunge. I'm able to take amazing underwater shots.""This camera is great and has decent reviews. I cannot think of any other camera for diving out there. You could get so many good shots with this thing it's crazy.""I went to Amazon and found this action camera with lots of good comments so I decided to buy this as a try. It has exceeded all of my expectations.""The AKASO EK7000 is a great wearable camera for biking. The accessory pack includes mounts, batteries, and chargers, which makes mounting this camera to a bike's handlebars really simple. This camera also shots in 4K for under $80, which makes this camera an economical alternative to the GoPro."