This solution is ranked
in What are the best Open Back headphones under 100 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best closed back headphones under 100 dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best open headphones under 100 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best headphones for listening to metalRead user opinions
in What are the best DJ headphones under 100 dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best DJ headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best headphones for metalRead user opinions
in What are the best studio headphones under 100 dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best akg headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best circumaural headphones under 50 dollarsRead user opinions
What the community says about AKG K 240
- "The AKG K 240 Studio Headphones have been great for my needs. There is a 3m cable which really comes in handy. The sound has been great so far! I love the design of it; open back is amazing. I haven't had any real issues with them so far and I'm confident that they will keep performing at their best level. Definitely recommend."
- "These headphones are pretty inexpensive and feel old school. That is probably because the K240's design is based on one first created in 1975. They may not have a big, thunderous bass that many modern headphones have but the sound is still incredibly clean and detailed. "
- "I've been a huge Iron Maiden fan ever since I was a kid and so I've always wanted to listen to their songs in the best possible way: LOUD AND CLOSE! I decided to buy some headphones geared specifically to heavy metal fans and I found this thing called AKG K 240 Semi-Open Studio Headphones. I have no idea what AKG means, but it has the words "Headphones" in its name so I bought it. Besides, the metal parts look gold, that should mean they're pretty fancy right? Well when I tried listening to Iron Maiden with this, the sound quality was so bad it almost made me want to run to the hills. But I never give up easily, I'm such the trooper and so I gave this another chance. I adjusted the cords a little bit while listening and somehow that improved the quality. I continued listening to Iron Maiden and for about 30 minutes, it was all good, when suddenly it started that annoying crackling sound again. At this point I tried adjusting the cord again but it wouldn't improve anymore. I was dismayed. This thing only looks good because it has gold colored paint on it, but in reality it's not really that good. Stay away from this product because using this would make you feel like you wasted years. Anyway I gotta go now, there's only 2 minutes to midnight, I just wanted to warn you about this low quality product. "
There are no comments yet!
- "At one point recently I was on a budget and needed a good pair of studio headphones for under $100. A friend of mine recommended these headphones so I decided to give them a try. Man was I impressed for the price. I've used some high end Beyer Dynamic headphones before as well as Sennheiser and know how good they sound. These AKG K 240 hold their own. Now, they aren't of the same quality of Beyer Dynamic or Sennheiser but they are awesome for the price. I don't think you can do better for under $100!"
- "The AKG K 240 is a great headset. It's very durable, and it is fantastic for listening to music as well as creating it. The high quality of materials makes it a very worthwhile choice, in my opinion, but I always preferred Turtle Beach headsets within the same price range. They just seem to fit me better. I suppose it really depends on the size of your ears as these may not fit as well on larger ones."