This solution is ranked
in What are the best Netflix device for TVsRead user opinions
in What are the best devices for TVs to watch NetflixRead user opinions
in What are the best devices that will support Disney+Read user opinions
in What are the best media boxes NetflixRead user opinions
in What are the best devices that can play NetflixRead user opinions
in What are the best devices that can stream NetflixRead user opinions
in What are the best devices to watch Netflix on my TVsRead user opinions
in What are the best Netflix view devicesRead user opinions
in What are the best Netflix adaptersRead user opinions
in What are the best devices to get NetflixRead user opinions
in What are the best Netflix-compatible devicesRead user opinions
in What are the best systems that play NetflixRead user opinions
in What are the best Netflix streaming hardwareRead user opinions
in What are the best alternatives to ChromecastRead user opinions
in What are the best devices to connect TVs to NetflixRead user opinions
in What are the best devices to watch Netflix in fast speedRead user opinions
in What are the best Netflix adapter for TVsRead user opinions
in What are the best media players for PlexRead user opinions
in What are the best alternatives to Apple TVRead user opinions
in What are the best video streaming sticksRead user opinions
in What are the best devices to use Netflix on TVsRead user opinions
in What are the best Netflix connection systemsRead user opinions
in What are the best set-top boxesRead user opinions
in What are the best new Netflix playersRead user opinions
in What are the best Netflix-enabled devicesRead user opinions
in What are the best top rated video streaming devicesRead user opinions
in What are the best Wi-Fi Netflix playersRead user opinions
in What are the best media streamersRead user opinions
What the community says about Amazon Fire TV 4K
- AnonymousWritten on May 24, 2018"We love Amazon Fire. Not only do we use it for netflix, but all kinds of other things (we have prime so we get lots of free things). I don't think you can go wrong with this choice, it's super easy and you get everything. In a weird way, it's even made life a little easier here at our house. I got a big TV and my daughter has a few of her friends over once a month or so for pizza and movies. We're THE house to hang out at, which is nice (I get to see her friends, what they are doing - and it's stress free). She's 15, so that's pretty important! Anyway, I highly recommend it. "
- AnonymousWritten on May 16, 2018"My previous device was a generic Android box and I was quite satisfied with it, but after using this, I don't think I'll be able to go back. I cannot believe how flawlessly this thing handles 4K video. Plus, it's extremely cheap. I consider this my best purchase this year."AnonymousWritten on May 17, 2018"I find this a great way to watch Netflix on TV. This is kind of a replacement for the Fire stick. This is super fast and responsive. I've noticed some side load issues, but overall it is great."
- AnonymousWritten on November 13, 2019"I have been eyeing this as the best device for streaming in Disney Plus. Based on reviews this is really the clear favorite for me! I have been searching for good Disney+ bundles for Fire tv too. Are there any?"
- AnonymousWritten on May 24, 2018"Good product, i love using this. I think many people will enjoy using and getting this product. A friend recommended me and he was not wrong about it. I highly recommend this to other people. "
- AnonymousWritten on May 25, 2018"If you are looking for a device that can play all of your favorite Netflix titles with ease, then look no further than the Amazon Fire TV! It has an HDMI port so you can watch all of your favorite titles in crystal clear quality! There is no competition for it on the market today."
- AnonymousWritten on May 21, 2018"good"
- AnonymousWritten on May 20, 2018"What a super idea. Cable tv. charges are out of control. Every year it increases another 7 or 8 percent. It's one of a households larger charges these days. The issue with Fire TV is that the cable provided is too short. This product is serviced by WiFi only. If you don't have WiFi forget it. There is no SD card port. Users seem to prefer earlier version of this product."
- AnonymousWritten on May 17, 2018"The Amazon Fire TV is my favorite and I recommend this to all my friends. It allows me to watch Netflix easily without having the need for a smart TV. It also has 4K HD support so the quality of all my shows are always crisp and clear. The only thing I do not like is the voice control. I am not sure how to turn it off and I worry about it always recording."
- AnonymousWritten on May 20, 2018"This has Alexa. I am avoiding ant item with Alexa since it records us."
- AnonymousWritten on May 20, 2018"I recently "cut the cord" and canceled my cable subscription, so I wanted to find a device to connect to my TV set so I can watch Netflix on a bigger display. I bought the Amazon Fire TV, which to my surprise plays video in 4K. Amazon Fire TV has several different apps available other than Netflix and so far I am enjoying the service quality and ease of use. "AnonymousWritten on May 22, 2018" Amazon Fire TV is a great devices to get Netflix on your TVs"
- AnonymousWritten on May 14, 2018"This is such a great little device. Just plug it up and every TV is a smart TV and it just works flawlessly for Netflix and other streaming service. Even better when you catch it on sale!"
- AnonymousWritten on May 20, 2018"I have had an Amazon Fire TV since they were first released and have to say it is one of the best pieces of equipment I have ever purchased for my TV. If you have a Prime account, this really should be a must-have. If you are a cable-cutter, then you can check out Kodi to make the Fire TV even more powerful. For the price, you can't beat it."
- AnonymousWritten on May 19, 2018"This device is great. It lets me watch streaming TV services like Netflix and Hulu. I saved tons of money by going this route and cancelling my cable subscription. I can even make my requests via Alexa!"
- AnonymousWritten on April 9, 2018"Very good quality product, and not that expensive. Good item."
- AnonymousWritten on May 12, 2018"Amazon fire tv is an expensive tv to view netflix. Roku is a much cheaper alternative. "
- AnonymousWritten on May 17, 2018"Amazon Fire TV would be a great option if you are searching for the best devices to watch Netflix in fast speed. It is jam-packed with great features such as 4K Ultra HD and HDR support, as well as Alexa which will help you immensely because of its great functionality. This would be of great use for Netflix and I really enjoy using it for it. "
- AnonymousWritten on May 15, 2018"Amazon Fire TV is very affordable gadget which comes with the 4K support and has Alexa voice assistant integrated and that fact itself is a cause for celebration. Furthermore, Amazon probably has the best customer service and if it happens that you stumble upon some issues, they will assist you in solving them. "
- AnonymousWritten on October 5, 2018"Already got the Amazon Fire TV and i just recently discovered about Plex. i didn't know that this is one of the options to watch Plex. I just tried to watch Plex here without knowing that it is possible. Indeed you will have a good viewing experience with this. "
- AnonymousWritten on February 1, 2018"I love to have variety when it comes to TV in my house and I am so glad to have found Fire TV. While Apple TV has its pros, I feel like Fire TV has more pros and I enjoy it very much. The picture quality with it is also over the top phenomenal! It makes viewing my favorite shows that much better!"
There are no comments yet!
- AnonymousWritten on May 16, 2018"I love the fact that you can have access to all of the different shows and movies that you could ever want to see with Amazon Fire Tv. I also like that you can talk into the remote and it will look for whatever you tell it to. It is convenient and easy to use and has something for everyone in the family."
- AnonymousWritten on May 21, 2018"I've been really getting into the whole Alexa thing, controlling different devices throughout my home. I mainly bought the fire TV for voice activation of my TV. What's really great about this device is the smooth playing of all my Netflix movies. I've noticed a much improved movie experience. Highly recommend the product."
- AnonymousWritten on May 18, 2018"Amazon Fire TV seems like a very handy device for streaming to your television. The focus is on Netflix and I know that this machine would have been created with Netflix at the top of its list of interests, especially since Amazon's video streaming service is one of Netflix's only competitors and their method of content delivery is essentially the same. I think that if you are looking for a set top box to stream video this should be up there at the top of your list."AnonymousWritten on April 22, 2018"This box does everything that I expect from it. The response time is so quick and I just love streaming with it. I made a great choice here."
- AnonymousWritten on May 25, 2018"Amazon Fire TV is a very robust streaming player that will easily handle all of your Netflix needs. The good news is you can control your usage by simply speaking your comands through Alexa. But this product will do much more and can be used for all of your media and streaming websites. it's very intuitive and easy to personalize."
- AnonymousWritten on May 16, 2018"I love being able to watch streaming services like Hulu and streaming Amazon Music on my big screen TV. I had some problems with the UI, like having to click for every thumbnail. The HDMI cable is also much too short."
- AnonymousWritten on March 20, 2018"I would not recommend this as the best. It has many bad reviews, I think it is not worth buying it. Move on to other options."
- AnonymousWritten on May 12, 2018"Do more with Alexa—find and control content, play music, check movie showtimes, order a pizza, and more. Just press and ask using your Alexa Voice Remote or pair an Echo device for hands-free control. Navigate millions of websites such as YouTube, Facebook, and Reddit with browsers like Silk and Firefox."
- AnonymousWritten on February 6, 2018"These are great! Plus you get bonus headphones. We really like ours and all the free channels you get."