This solution is ranked
in What are the best tablets for travellingRead user opinions
in What are the best Netflix compatible tabletsRead user opinions
in What are the best Amazon Fire tabletsRead user opinions
in What are the best tabletsRead user opinions
in What are the best PvP gaming tabletsRead user opinions
in What are the best Android tabletsRead user opinions
in What are the best tablets for kidsRead user opinions
in What are the best Android tablets with USB portRead user opinions
in What are the best devices that can play NetflixRead user opinions
in What are the best Technology Black Friday preview dealsRead user opinions
What the community says about Amazon Fire HD 10
- "I'm going to be travelling a lot this year and wanted to pick up something to keep me occupied and work on. Figured a tablet was the way to go and decided on this one. So far it's pretty great with little to no issues. You can watch movies on it or work like I planned, sadly it's not going to run too many newer games. But that's not that big an issue."
- " bought this tablet for its size, economical price point, and the ability to watch content offline. And it offers exactly that...but falls short on performance parameters. If you're price sensitive and are looking for a value tablet, large screen, and the ability to watch content offline, this is a great device to get. ""This is a helpful source to purchase the Amazon Fire HD 10inch tablet, however you can only purchase it from other sellers. Amazon has stopped selling it and you can only purchase it from authorize retailers on amazon.com. This link works just fine to find the requested search terms.""This Amazon Fire HD 10 tablet is definitely an upgrade from the last Amazon tablet. It has more power and you can use it to run video non stop. The visuals are great as well. It has a touchscreen with over a million of pixels. ""It is the newest and fastest version of the Fire tablets so I believe it is the best."
- #3 of 26
in What are the best tablets
- "MIght as well get a Shield gaming tablet. LOLOLOL. Not hating, just staying true, sometimes I wish Amazon can pull its head out of its bottom and stop producing these products. Alexa is great, but this tablet sucks."
- "It's a decent tablet, but pretty expensive when you factor in how many things are blocked on it - you don't get half of the use as you would with a standard tablet. The memory size is nice, and the fact that there are tons of blocks already on it means that as a parent, you have less work to do to ensure your child can barely use the tablet at all."
- "One thing I value is the speed of an electronic product and having Amazon Fire HD 10 is my solution to everything and that includes,delivering quick app launches,games run smoothly and the overall performance is awesome!Having a USB port is the best part because I have a lot of documentation and this does help me a lot."
- "I asked my wife to get me a device that could stream Netflix for my birthday and she ended up picking up an Amazon Fire HD 10 for me. After a couple months of use I can honestly say that this is quite an awesome little tablet. I'm essentially comparing it to my iPad and I feel that it measures up quite nicely especially given how much less it costs comparatively. It handles Netflix streaming with ease the WiFi connection has never cut out on me either. It also does quite a bit more than just stream Netflix as you have access to a boatload of different apps. If you're looking for a great tablet for your Netflix solution, look no further."