This solution is ranked
in What are the best Motion Detection camerasRead user opinions
in What are the best wireless indoor security camerasRead user opinions
in What are the best color cctv camerasRead user opinions
in What are the best security camera systems with DVRRead user opinions
in What are the best security systems for businessesRead user opinions
in What are the best higher resolution cctv camerasRead user opinions
in What are the best security camerasRead user opinions
in What are the best CCTV cameras with day and night visionRead user opinions
in What are the best HD security camerasRead user opinions
in What are the best Security Camera SystemsRead user opinions
in What are the best indoor security camerasRead user opinions
What the community says about Amcrest 960H Video Security System
- "I went with the Amcrest 960H setup over your standard Vivint or ADT for a few reasons. First the camera quality is miles above what either companies offer with there package. The HDD quality is amazing. Crisp clear picture. Second the price can't be beat. I can view them anytime from the Amcrest app which works flawless. I certainly reccommend this product to anyone looking for a good security set up."
- "I got this security system several months ago and was completely overjoyed with it. I was too lazy to submit a review at the time. Well, I'm glad that I waited. I still like the system but it has a few issues. It has a problem with cold weather. One of the camera flickers and another one blacks out. The night vision is also limited. Overall, I am still happy with it."
- "The Amcrest 960H is a video security system which already includes four 800+TVL weatherproof cameras. It has a range of approximately 5 feet for night vision and a 980+ feet transmisson range, with a 500GB HDD. The reviews seem to rate the Amcrest 960H Video Security System above average from 3,800+ reviews."
- "This camera system is a little dated but still works well if all you need is a basic monitoring system. The night vision mode works really well and I can view the video feeds on my Iphone with ease. Overall, if the price is right this is a great HD security camera system."
- "Well put together system that has decent to good video quality (depending on the lighting). The setup was pretty easy, though configuring the app was a little time consuming; it involved a fair amount of work with the unit and my router, but all works well now. Good unit!"
- "This security system has a DVR Kit , which is equipped with four channels and four 800 TVL bullet security cameras you'll have your home or business under surveillance in no time. My wife wanted to purchase a security monitoring service and after doing some research I was unimpressed with reviews and the cost for the services from many companies in my area, so I decided to buy and install my own. I have set the cameras to record motion only during the day and constant record at night. It took about six hours to install all 4 cameras with most of that time being spent crawling through tight spaces in my attic to connect the wires into the video cameras. The time spent setting up the equipment was maybe 30 minutes. I was also very happy to see that I could hook this up to my television and now with the push of a button I can see all four cameras on my television screen. This is great for checking the front door when there is an unexpected visitor, or to see what the noise was in my backyard. "