This solution is ranked
in What are the best outdoor wireless security cameras with SD cardRead user opinions
in What are the best higher resolution cctv camerasRead user opinions
in What are the best network IP/CCTV camerasRead user opinions
in What are the best dome CCTV camerasRead user opinions
in What are the best outdoor smart home camerasRead user opinions
in What are the best wireless indoor security camerasRead user opinions
in What are the best outdoor security camerasRead user opinions
in What are the best security camerasRead user opinions
in What are the best HD security camerasRead user opinions
in What are the best Security Camera SystemsRead user opinions
in What are the best Wireless home security camerasRead user opinions
in What are the best indoor security camerasRead user opinions
What the community says about Amcrest ProHD Outdoor Security Camera
There are no comments yet!
- "These vandal-proof cameras are ideal for home security. However you would need to find some sort of hard drive to store the data to view later if needed or if something happens over night, per se. These are also hard wired ethernet cameras so running ethernet cables is a must. Great picture and night vision!"
- "Cameras are necessary to feel safe in your home or at your business. They can help patrol the area and aid in investigations among other things. I think this camera is good but not great. It does have recording features but lacks the necessary features to view your video or watch live which would need to be bought separately. It is a pro that it is waterproof but really lacks a lot of the more advanced features to be considered a great outdoor camera in today's technical perspective. "
- "I have to say the resolution of this camera is nearly spotless. I had a close call with a home invader only a few weeks after installing the Amcrest. The only downside is the non-inclusion of the POE injector, but the camera itself is economically priced and buying one is not a big deal. "
- "This camera is tamper and weather proof, making it ideal for outdoor home security. It can be accessed from an app on your phone, to check what is going on any time, anywhere. It does need additional accessories to be functional, but the base price allows for that within a tight budget."
- "The Amcrest Pro is a good option for your security needs. I like the fact that the dome is vandal proof and also weatherproof. You need these features and also its a good product to protect your home and monitor the area, because it protects your most valuable asset and that's your family. "
- "This seems like a product I would purchase and recommend after going through all the customer reviews. There were over 400 with about 80% of them being positive also managed to see some pictures of the video quality and it looked great. I've owned security cameras before so I know that image quality and user interface can sometimes be a major issue but this system seems to handle both of those aspects very well. "
- "This camera is for outdoor use. I suppose you could use it indoors, but I'm not sure if it would have the features you wanted. Waterproofing is one of the first features mentioned, but you would not need that indoors. I'm not sure if it would be worth the hassle of installing this thing indoors. With so many cheap, easy to use indoor camera options, I do not think it would be a good choice to buy this one."