This solution is ranked
in What are the best small headphones under 50 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best non noise-cancelling headphones without a microphoneRead user opinions
in What are the best Bluetooth headphones for running under 50 dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best exercise headphones under 50Read user opinions
in What are the best Bluetooth headphones with mic under 50 dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best bluetooth earbuds under 50 dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the cheapest headphones with best qualityRead user opinions
in What are the best cheap bluetooth earbudsRead user opinions
in What are the best athletic Bluetooth headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best in ear wireless sports headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best headphones for runningRead user opinions
in What are the best Bluetooth headphones for the gymRead user opinions
in What are the best Bluetooth headphones for exerciseRead user opinions
in What are the best Bluetooth headphones for runningRead user opinions
What the community says about Anker SoundBuds NB10
- "These just aren't really meant to be noise-cancelling, so I don't think this was a good response to my query. They're high-quality, but they're just earbuds. You really need over-the-ear headphones in order for them to even be able to cancel out the sound around you."
- "I am always losing my earbuds so I was in the market for a pair of cheap Bluetooth earbuds. I found the Anker Soundbuds NB10 on Amazon for under $40. I was really impressed with the sound and build quality of these earbuds. My only complaints is that they are bit uncomfortable on the ear after extended use.""These earbuds work very well at a great price. I was skeptical because of how cheap they were, but they are really convenient, and hold tightly onto my ears. Good battery life, too. "
- "It was so bad I eventually came back to this page to see if I could fix the non-working side of the buds, and I noticed Anker replying to a customer to say that they had an 18-month warranty. I didn't expect the buds to be covered after a warranty after more than a year, and even if they were I expected Anker to be stingy about replacing them. But I emailed Anker support with my issued and, after sending some info, they sent some replacement buds right to me. A few business days later, I had the buds; they paired up and connected with my phone with ease, and now I'm enjoying them again."
- "Anker makes good budget mobile accessories and these Anker SoundBuds NB10 are no exception. These are really light headphones and the plastic and rubber combo makes them sweat proof which is good for when you are working out. Battery life is over five hours which is only average."
- "All in all, I love these headphones and love the freedom and flexibility they have offered me. I have been particularly glad for their wireless capabilities, as getting tangled up in cords when listening to my workout tunes is always kind of infuriating. Once or twice, while intense running, they kind of started to slip off, but I messed around with the FitClip and didn't have that problem again. They also come with different sized ear buds if you're having that problem, by the way. "
- "I do a lot of cardio at the gym and I sweat a lot, even around the ears. These Anker headphones are great because they stay in place in my ears, even when I'm drenched in sweat, and they sound terrific. I think the design of the product looks very modern and I find the price to be very reasonable."