This solution is ranked
in What are the best Security Camera SystemsRead user opinions
in What are the best infrared camerasRead user opinions
in What are the best choices for home security camera systemsRead user opinions
in What are the best network IP/CCTV camerasRead user opinions
in What are the best outdoor security camerasRead user opinions
in What are the best warehouse security camerasRead user opinions
in What are the best security systems for businessesRead user opinions
What the community says about ANRAN 8 Channel Home Security Camera System
- "This system is receiving an average rating of 4 stars, also the most popular review is a 2-star review admonishing its declining quality after repeated use. The system seems competent, but not extraordinary."
- "Great security system. Super easy to use, and if you're handy at all you can even install it all yourself. Took me barely an afternoon to get all the cameras set up. Gotta say though, 8 cameras is probably overkill for most homes so save yourself the money if the property doesn't call for it."
- "My neighbor recently had someone try to break into his house which really shook up the whole block and everyone rushed out to purchase outdoor security cameras for their home. I like that these came with 8 cameras which is plenty to put around my house as well as that they have excellent night vision. Most break ins happen at night so having a camera that has powerful night vision is important. The big bonus for me is the remote access. I love being able to check up on my house when i am not there. "
- "If you want the most possible safety gadget around your home, I'm positive that you will love ANAN 8 Channel Home Security Camera System. The installation is self explanatory and works as soon as you connect everything up. It's so advanced that it can even do an email alert for you when it detects suspicious activity around your house."
- "This system is meant for homes, but I am using it at my business and it has already been worth it. I have an alarm system, but it will only go off if someone actually tries to break in; this system sent me a motion alert and I was able to find out about something unsavory going on in the parking lot, and call the police from home. "