This solution is ranked
in What are the best cheap HD gaming monitorsRead user opinions
in What are the best AOC monitorsRead user opinions
in What are the best LCD MonitorsRead user opinions
in What are the best 27-inch 1080p gaming monitorsRead user opinions
in What are the best monitors under 400Read user opinions
in What are the best LCD PC monitorsRead user opinions
in What are the best full HD monitorsRead user opinions
in What are the best HD computer monitorsRead user opinions
in What are the best 27-inch computer monitorsRead user opinions
in What are the best 27-inch monitorsRead user opinions
What the community says about AOC G2770PQU
- "I got this monitor because my main and only computer is a 15” laptop. I do have a TV I can use as an extended monitor, but I don’t like gaming on a 55” screen. So this 27” monitor is the perfect compromise. It has multiple kinds of hookups which is great if I have a guest who wants to use it for their laptop as well. Resolution is great for the price/size, and it is WLED backlit so the colors are pretty amazing."
- "A little background: I work from home and this monitor has truly changed the way that I work. I never used a dual monitor system in my work before but after purchasing this monitor it helps streamline all of my processes. With that being said I haven't had any problems with the monitor and its a great addition to my workspace."
- "The AOC G2770PQU is an impressive 1080P 27 inch monitor but power users may wish to look for something with 2K or 4K graphics. Still this monitor is quite good for gaming and general use on a budget and most users would not be disappointed with it."
- "The colors aren't the best on this monitor but should be fine if you just care about the performance. I am very happy with the response time while gaming. It is a little more expensive than other 144 Hz 27-inch monitors out there but I think it is worth the money. "
- "I use for gaming at home. So far the monitor works of for that but it could definitely use a higher resolution. It does have a awesome refresh rate though making the graphics very smooth with no screen tearing. I would recommend this monitor unless you are looking into getting 4k graphics."