This solution is ranked
in What are the best monitors under 150Read user opinions
in What are the best 1080p PC monitorsRead user opinions
in What are the best monitors with high definition multimedia interfaceRead user opinions
in What are the best widescreen monitorsRead user opinions
in What are the best widescreen computer monitorsRead user opinions
in What are the best monitors with touchscreenRead user opinions
in What are the best 1080p computer monitorsRead user opinions
in What are the best HD computer monitorsRead user opinions
in What are the best slim computer monitorsRead user opinions
in What are the best 23-inch computer monitorsRead user opinions
in What are the best AOC monitorsRead user opinions
in What are the best cheap computer monitorsRead user opinions
What the community says about AOC i2367Fh
- "I've had luck with AOC in the past so I decided to try out the "AOC i2367Fh" for a multi-monitor setup. I bought two of them given the great price and I'm thoroughly impressed thus far. The picture quality is excellent and they are a breeze to hookup with multiple HDMI ports available. They are also not all that bad for gaming with a fast 5ms response time. The only real issue with these monitors are the speakers as I don't find them to be all that great sounding overall. However, if you're in the market for a nice looking 1080p monitor at a great price, the AOC i2367Fh might be just for you."
- "I think the best feature about the i2367Fh is the in-plane switching panel! Basically, you get extended viewing angles with this monitor, that allow better light transmission, color accuracy, and an overall more consistent image to be accessed from wherever you're viewing the monitor from. You don't have a bad angle or a screen glare with this monitor!"
- "This is a decent brand, and the features of this particular model of monitor seem great for this price. The design, with limited frame to get in the way, is really nice looking and should be well suited to buying multiple for a setup. The low price also makes buying multiple monitors possible as well."
- "Even more slim than the AOC i2777fq. I like that it also comes with speakers so there is no additional cost involved to be able to hear sound through your computer, depending on quality of the speakers provided.""This for a pretty good deal. Easy to put together, Unfortunately it does not have an HDMI port but the DVI works just as well. The image quality is great and with some color adjustment, it looks fantastic."
- "This is a decent computer monitor for a budget price. It's not the absolute cheapest you can find, but it is about as cheap as you'll get for the specs. Unless you're wanting a super top of the line rig, which if you're looking for a budget monitor probably not, this will be a perfect monitor for you. It's not huge, but it's got more than enough screen real estate for most purposes. You probably wouldn't even notice the difference between it and a higher price monitor."