This solution is ranked
in What are the best budget Apple smartphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best compact smartphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartphones with 16 Gb internal memoryRead user opinions
in What are the best budget friendly smartphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best Apple iPhone dealsRead user opinions
in What are the best smartphones with 32 Gb internal memoryRead user opinions
in What are the best smartphones for your businessRead user opinions
in What are the best smartphones with dual LED rear flashRead user opinions
in What are the best smartphonesRead user opinions
What the community says about iPhone SE
- "Great combination of old form, factor and performance from more recent iPhones. Camera is pretty good and the phone operates quickly. The screen is definitely small when compared to newer phones that I have been using for the past few years, but if you are looking for a small phone and you're into Apple, this is your best bet."
- " Funny we make huge phones, work to make them smaller and fit more in. Back to huge 6 inch screens with so much hardware i most likely will never use. I am happy to see Apple took into consideration the people who liked the smaller phone. Iphone SE is a 4 inch chunk of brushed metal and glass. The camera is great. It even has a proper headphone jack. The SE can take amazing pictures and 4k video. It just feels solid."
- "Internal memory was a really big factor when I purchased a new smartphone. I need a lot of storage for music and pictures and stuff. The guy working suggested I check out the iPhone SE as it fit a lot of my needs. I almost purchased this model but decided that there are higher quality phones out at the moment."
- "There are a lot of phones that offer high internal memory setups these days. Just because it has a high memory rating does not mean it's a good phone though. Thankfully I decided to get the iPhone SE. This phone may not be the most powerful on the market but it definitely offers a lot of value for the price point."
- "I used to be strictly android for my smartphones, but it it was time for an upgrade, and I decided to go with the iPhone SE. My phone is very important for running my business, so I needed something that would stand up to the test. Overall, I am pleased with the phone. I would recommend getting a higher Gb, as i seems the space is running out quickly. "
- "I like using the iPhone SE, but unfortunately it doesn't seem to have a dual LED rear flash. It's not the best iPhone out there obviously, but it works well and is a pretty solid addition to the line. If you're looking for a dual LED rear flash you'll have to look elsewhere. "
- #67 of 105
in What are the best smartphones