This solution is ranked
in What are the best wearable watches with text message featureRead user opinions
in What are the best calorie counter watchesRead user opinions
in What are the best wireless heart rate watches with 7.7-Inch sizesRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers that work with Apple health appRead user opinions
in What are the best medium band sizes smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches for runningRead user opinions
in What are the best sleek smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with media playersRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches for iOSRead user opinions
in What are the best Apple smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best Technology Black Friday preview dealsRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best resources for working on a plane if you can't use any laptop or phoneRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with clamp-charging methodRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for menRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with wireless charging methodRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches for fashionRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches for working outRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with internal memoryRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches you can buy in USARead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches for bikingRead user opinions
What the community says about Apple Watch
- "What can I say? The Apple Watch is very well known for being a pack leader and sleek in its design. It comes in an array of colors and it just looks good on your wrist. The smooth clock design is awesome as well. Not to mention that some of the higher priced models have integration such as phone pairing and fitbit pairing. I doubt I really need to say this, but I highly recommend it. I've had mine for 3 weeks and I absolutely love it. "
- "My friend told me about the Apple watch but I didn't know it would be this useful. Being a sports fan, it regularly updates you with scores and stats from your favorite teams. I didn't know it had as many things in it from just looking at it. It also fits perfectly. I use this because my phone hasn't been updating me like it should with the stats but this was a great find."
- "Firstly, I love Apple products and I want to own them all. Finally I bought an Apple Watch. It is everything and more than I expected. It has a beautiful design and face. It integrates perfectly with my iPhone and my Mac air laptop. It has all the fitness features I love including GPS tracking and vital statistics. I also love the sporty wristband that is both functional and attractive.""Eh. This might be good if you're locked into the Apple ecosystem and have an iPhone, but for those of that don't , well, this isn't what we're looking for. I also don't think this particular model is anywhere near "the best." I'll keep searching. ""The Apple Watch is still the best Bluetooth smartwatch on the market. Connecting via Bluetooth is easy and everything works as it should. ""This is the king of all smartwatches. It works great and is decently priced too. I could not exercise without one! ""I love tech and gadgets. I have had both Android and Apple smartphones and also smartwatches. I am always searching for the best smartwatches. I recently got a new Apple watch and like all the other Apple products I have used it is a complete disappointment. Like all other Apple hardware it is all about form and looks with no substance. I will always prefer Android for its versatility and functionality.""Last Christmas I recieved a smartwatch as gift from my parents. It worked with my Iphone for several months and then became unresponsive and slow. I purchased an Apple Watch as my replacement and was shocked by how higher quality it was compared to my previous smart watch. It may be pricey but the Apple Watch delivers. ""The watch works flawlessly, it boasts an array of really useful features, and it is an overall really cool piece by a company with a sterling reputation. It comes at a considerable cost, but there's truth in the saying that you get what you pay for."
- "The Apple Watch is a must for any flight. It can assist you as you fly and keep you entertained. It synchs well with any Mac computer and can keep you on the go."
There are no comments yet!
- "When it comes to wearable technology, nothing compares to the Apple watch. Get access to your entire Itunes library from your wrist, how cool is that. This thing is made tough as well, and of quality material. It's not some junk knock off, it's the real deal. All of your health tracking apps are able to be ran on it as well, so not only can you listen to music, or take texts, but you can track your goals. This is the top of the ladder when it comes to the wearable technology market. The highest quality there is.""Though I am no Apple fanboy, I will concede that the Apple Watch is a quality product. It's got a boatload of features: A dual core processor (fast), its splash resistant and users can pick from a variety of indoor and outdoor workouts. It is stylish to boot! This is one Apple product that gets it right!"
- "This is the first in the series of official Apple smartwatches, so it should be a great choice for anyone with an iPhone. All of these do have wireless charging, which is exactly what I want. I might prefer a later model of it than this, but this is still a good choice for the price."
- "I was looking for a smartwatch that I could buy in the USA right now. I looked at a bunch of reviews and ended up trying the Apple watch. This was my third smartwatch and I didn't find it as useful as I thought it would be. I feel like the technology hasn't really taken off and is very gimmicky. I feel like there are a lot of features to this watch, but not many I use. I'm not sure what I was really looking for in a smartwatch, but this isn't it. Out of the three smart watches I've used, this one is number 2."
- "Apple's smart watches are the best on the market. I've tried two different brands so far (this being one) and Apple's was WAY more user friendly and helpful. It was kind of expensive, but I think the extra money is worth it, just for how great it is to use alone. Super simple to set up too, so that's a bonus."