This solution is ranked
in What are the best smartwatches in India for January 2018Read user opinions
in What are the best Apple watchesRead user opinions
in What are the best Apple smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable watches with call alertsRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices with social media notificationsRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with electronic paper displayRead user opinions
in What are the best intelligent watchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smart wrist watchesRead user opinions
in What are the best wearables products in the world right nowRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with tiny speakersRead user opinions
in What are the best medium band sizes smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with personal organizersRead user opinions
in What are the best looking smartwatches for gymRead user opinions
in What are the best GPS watches with Linux supportRead user opinions
in What are the best wireless heart rate watches with caller IDRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches for girlsRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches for iOSRead user opinions
in What are the best light smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best popular smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches for fashionRead user opinions
in What are the best normal looking smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best new smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best fashionable smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best discreet smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches for womenRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches under 300 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatchesRead user opinions
What the community says about Apple Watch Series 1
- "I'm a huge fan of Apple products and as soon as I found out that Apple was launching a "smartwatch" I knew that I had to eventually try one out. I waited a bit on purchasing one but decided upon the Apple Watch Series 1 and I'm thoroughly enjoying my experience with it thus far. The design is beautiful and everything about is incredibly high quality overall. It features a dual core processor and thus all of the software is quite fast and snappy feeling. It works out amazingly well for fitness tracking and can easily act as a smartphone replacement if needed. This thing is amazing and I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a smartwatch."
- "While some people love Apple products, I am just not a fan. My friend gifted me the Apple Watch so I decided to give it a try. To me, it is just slower than the comparable Android models. It is also super limited on what you can do with it, because iPhones are limited to the Apple store. For a tech nerd like me, it just wasn't enough. "
There are no comments yet!
- "The product has gotten 4.3 out of 5 stars with over 100 reviews. I really like that it has such fun colors to choose from and as always with an Apple product, it is quite stylish. I think when looking for durability and high function in an intelligent watch or electronics in general, Apple will always be a name I can trust. The price is steep however. It has up to 18 hours of battery life which is a bit less than competing smart watches. It only pairs with Apple products, which could be a drawback."
- "As an Apple fan I could not wait to get my hands on a Apple Watch. I finally got one. I got the Series 1. It is older but still a real good device. I really like all the apps and features it has. I love the heart monitor. I can see having this watch for a long time. I think it looks great. "
- "Out of all of the watches that I have looked into, the Apple Watch Series 1 seemed like the best watch for my needs. After giving it a shot I have to say that I'm quite impressed with it and especially like the fact that it let's me monitor my exercise progress and answer call's when I'm out on a run. "
- "To be honest, I was hoping series 1 would be included here because I recently bought a preloved apple watch series 1 just bcos I can't afford Series 4. I was confident until I realized there are other choices I forgot to consider. But so far, i have no issues with connectivity."
- "When I went searching for a smartwatch in the store, the sales person took me to the Apple Watch Series. He said it was one of their more popular ones and I can see why. The design is pretty and stylish. It doesn't feel bulky when you wear it and feels rather slim. It keeps track of my heart rate and steps and everything in between."
- "No need to waste your money on a cheap alternative smartwatch. I have been enjoying my Series 1 Apple watch over any other watch I've tried so far. My only complaint is that the battery doesn't nearly as much as I'd like. The ease of use totally makes up for that though, it talks to all of my other Apple products so well!"
- "I think it probably matters for most people enough that you might want to save a little bit more and just get the latest Apple watch. For me, I really just want some notifications because all the time I mean all of the time I am missing calls and notifications that I need because my phone is trapped in my giant purse somewhere or it's in a different room. I think if you don't need or feel that you have to have the latest thing that this is plenty! Save your money and buy refurbished!"
- "The Apple Watch Series 1 is a great choice for those who want a discreet non-flashy watch. It does not stand out and yet it has all the bells and whistles that one associates with Apple products. It is small and not bulky and does not grab the attention of passersby."
- "When I first heard of a smartwatch, I wondered why I would need one when my phone is always nearby. Then I received my Apple Watch as a gift. It feels strange not to wear it even for the text notifications alone. It does everything I want it to - heart rate, fitness tracker, phone calls and texts. I'm sure there are tons of things I haven't even explored on this yet. "
- #26 of 88
in What are the best smartwatches"This watch is fantastic. It’s stylish and sleek (in line with other Apple products) and does so much more than tell time. Even if you’re just a casual gym goer like me, the Heart rate monitor feature is a great way to track just how much activity and movement you’re actually doing. It also connects to your phone via Bluetooth so even if you’re out and about or have your phone in your purse or other area that isn’t easily accessible, you can remain in touch with others. Overall, I am very happy with this product!""I recently received the Apple Watch Series 1 watch as a gift and immediately loved it. The design is sleek and modern. I have recently started running and the heart rate monitor feature helps me keep my heart rate within a healthy range. Love that feature. I have had this watch for 3 months and have no problem at all.""Apple makes beautiful devices and the Apple Watch Series 1 is another beautifully designed product. This is a bit dated as there have been two newer released versions of the Apple Watch. However, if you are looking to get an Apple Watch at a lower price this is a great option.""I had some reservations about the Apple smart watch: about its styling, its usefulness, and most of all its lofty price. I can't say that Apple Watch has quieted all my skepticism, but I've definitely become attached the watch over time. ""This Apple watch is a great solution for people on the go. It works for workouts and it keeps you up to date with your phone calls. If a watch is the way you like to go then this little modern gadget will work well for you.""The Apple Watch Series 1 is really an extraordinary piece of technology. It has all the conveniences of a watch and then some! You can literally take it anywhere!""It is light, easy to use, sleek looking, comfortable on my wrist. All around I am pretty impressed, now, about that price tag, that could use some work."