This solution is ranked
in What are the best ASUS laptops with 12-inch to 12.9-inch display sizeRead user opinions
in What are the best reviewed gaming laptopsRead user opinions
in What are the best ASUS laptops with a CPU speed of 2.1 to 2.5 GHzRead user opinions
in What are the best Asus laptops with HD video playback deviceRead user opinions
in What are the best laptops under 500 dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best gaming laptops under 500 dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best ASUS laptops with internal webcamRead user opinions
in What are the best laptops for studentsRead user opinions
in What are the best ASUS laptops with anti-reflective screensRead user opinions
in What are the best Asus laptopsRead user opinions
in What are the best asus laptops with intel integrated graphicsRead user opinions
in What are the best ASUS laptops with 1.5 to 1.9 kg weightRead user opinions
in What are the best ASUS laptops with low weightRead user opinions
in What are the best gaming laptops for your moneyRead user opinions
in What are the best Sony laptops with 11-inch -11.9-inch display sizeRead user opinions
in What are the best laptops for the moneyRead user opinions
in What are the best budget laptops for programmingRead user opinions
in What are the best asus laptops with external webcamRead user opinions
in What are the best cheap laptops for programmingRead user opinions
in What are the best gaming laptops yetRead user opinions
in What are the best mini laptopsRead user opinions
in What are the best Asus laptops with 4 GB RAMRead user opinions
in What are the best laptops under 1000 dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best laptops for high-school studentsRead user opinions
in What are the best cheap laptops for codingRead user opinions
in What are the best laptops for PythonRead user opinions
in What are the best ASUS laptops with 1 to 1.4 kg weightRead user opinions
in What are the best ASUS laptops for developers with high RAMRead user opinions
in What are the best laptops for universityRead user opinions
in What are the best Asus gaming laptopsRead user opinions
What the community says about ASUS CC302CA-DHM4
- "This ASUS laptop is pretty nice for the price, don't get me wrong. You can use it in tablet or laptop mode, which makes using it comfortably as easy as finding out which mode suits whatever you're doing at the time. But this is a Chromebook, which means it won't run a lot of the software you may want to use on it. As far as the best ASUS laptops go, this one isn't on that list, if I'm honest."
- "While this is an okay notebook in general, this is not something for gaming at all. What do you expect with integrated graphics and 4gigs of ram? Unless your idea of gaming is the games on facebook, shell out the few hundred dollars more you need for an enjoyable experience."
- "personally i'm not a fan of chromebooks but i think they do infact have their place. Thanks to the intel core processor and 4gbs of ram you can do mostly everything a normal computer can do. I think chromebooks are very great at design. These things are made to last and great for kids."
- "The ASUS chromebook C302 is an excellent choice for those on the go. Reasonably priced and loaded with options for things like fast game-play and document processing, this is just the device you need for your standard "on the go" needs. A great little notebook for those who just need basic functions while they are on the go in todays busy atmosphere. "
- "I use a chromebook often; more so when i travel because they are lightweight. I love them. Everything i need is at my fingertips. It takes some getting used to but there are apps for everything you will need. The price is really good for these laptops as well. You can't beat it really. I love having access to my email, storage and other things i've saved when i need it. The speed of the laptop is quite good. I don't wait a long time for it to boot. The battery life is impeccable as well. I can work on the device for a good 10-12 hours before i need to recharge it. Overall a good performing laptop at a good price. "
- "Very nice device. I just received it yesterday and played around with it for a few hours already. The hardware design is really nice and premium feeling. It is a light weight laptop but at the same time feels very solid because of the all aluminum body. Nice sharp clean lines around the edges and a beautiful screen. The 360 screen flip and backlit keyboard pull it all together to give you something design wise that is probably on par with the google chromebook pixel...very nice. The chrome OS experience on this device is nice and snappy because of the great hardware specs...no lag when using many open process heavy tabs. Using it in tent mode or tablet mode is actually really enjoyable. I know some people reviewing are upset that the device doesn't have stable channel support of android apps yet but I knew that going in and it is supposed to be coming very soon (this year 2017)...so once it does, the device will be that much better. If you are looking for a premium feeling Chromebook and want something other than the cheap feeling run of the mill Chromebooks out there...Asus hit this one out of the park."
- "chromebooks are cheap and perfect for a school student. they are just enough computer for word processing and checking all your social media. "
- "This laptop really does it all! it is light weight and portable, has a fast charging battery that lasts and lasts, and last but not least is the fast processor with ample storage. Another top notch feature is the non-reflectice screen which makes even more portable and useful. great for business people and students alike. highly recommended!"
- "When Chromebooks first came out I got my wife one because it was small, had good battery life, and could do the simple things she needed a computer to do (i.e. music, web browsing). We had some difficulties with it, such as setting up a printer to work with it, but for the most part it got the job done. Since her old Chromebook was rather aged I purchased her a C302 for her birthday. Much better than the old one and since you can shift to tablet mode (not available on the old one) she uses it ALL the time. Still, not fully functioning as a "laptop" but great if you want something in between your phone and an expensive laptop."
- "the asus c302 is an amazing laptop. aside from the innovative feature of a flippable touchscreen monitor, it has a beautiful design and weighs next to nothing. I love it so much!!! I can walk for miles with this laptop on my backpack and I won't even have to stop to rest. "
- "I was hoping for a Sony laptop, preferably in the 11 to 11.9 inch screen range. Instead I received the Asus CC32CA, which was supposed to be a reasonable replacement. It isn't. The computer has only 4 GB of RAM, making it super slow and not very responsive. It is a Chromebook, which I understand has its limits, but I can't even have more than one Facebook tab open without the whole system slowing down and glitching. Avoid this computer! "
- "I was looking for a new laptop with a good external webcam. After doing a lot of research I zoned in on ASUS laptops. I chose the Chromebook C302 and I've been using it for two months now. I do not regret my decision! You get so much for your money and I love the versatility of this computer. It is small and sleek so it fits easily in my bags. It is fast and works great. I also love the way it flips open to the tent mode to watch movies!"
- "This Asus Chromebook is a very good buy for people who are looking for a cheap option for programming. The laptop boasts a small hard drive that is flash memory based. Flash memory is fast but it much less reliable than an SSD (though it would be cheaper). With just 64gb in total it doesn't leave much room for programs but much of the programming files could be stored in the cloud which makes it much more accessible for programming issues. The chromebook boasts 4gb of ram which is a little limited but the flash memory boot speed will help make the 4gb of ram seem like more. Plus 4gb of ram will likely cover most issues regarding programming. "
- "The ASUS CC302CA-DHM4 isn't quite a budget Chrome book but is still affordable. It comes with Chrome OS and SSD and 4 GB RAM making it a pretty speedy Chrome book. It's light and portable enough to take anywhere in the 12.5 inch screen is large enough for most tasks."
- "I bought this computer recently, it was fast at first but now it has been a bit slow and sometimes I have to restart it for it to work again. The screen resolution is great, the images are sharp and the colors bright, as they should be. I've had a bit of issue with the speakers, they sound weird when you turn up the volume to a high level. Besides that, the computer is pretty good. "
- "The battery on this is excellent. Watching videos brings the estimated battery length from 10 hours to 8 hours, which is plenty in most situations. The 4 GB RAM can handle most uses, although one may have lags with very complex games. Only two USB hubs, which may pose a problem for some users, although expansion adapters are inexpensive and easy to find. This isn't a stunningly powerful laptop, but for the vast majority of users it will serve basic computing needs flawlessly. "
- "For the price, this laptop is really quite a steal. I have been using it for about two months to work on a good bit of coding. It is solidly built, the screen is beautiful, and I really like the backlit keyboard. I also think that the battery life is quite impressive at 10-11 hours. On the negative side, the laptop could really use some more memory."
There are no comments yet!
- "Avoid Chromebooks! If you're going to university, you'll want something compatible with most major programs. Chromebooks are very limited, and they only cost slightly less than Windows computers of comparable performance. I was constantly frustrated trying to find workarounds and compatible apps - avoid my mistake and just get a Windows computer or a Mac."