This solution is ranked
in What are the best gaming laptops in JapanRead user opinions
in What are the best gaming laptops under 1200 dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best gaming laptops for gta5Read user opinions
in What are the best laptops for design workRead user opinions
in What are the best gaming laptops for your buckRead user opinions
in What are the best gaming laptops for 1000 dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best ASUS laptops with a CPU speed of 2.5GHz and moreRead user opinions
in What are the best ASUS laptops with 802.11ac 2.4 or 5 GHz wireless adaptorsRead user opinions
in What are the best asus laptops with external webcamRead user opinions
in What are the best Asus gaming laptopsRead user opinions
in What are the best ASUS laptops with 1 TB internal hard driveRead user opinions
in What are the best gaming laptops with USB C portsRead user opinions
in What are the best 15 inch gaming laptopsRead user opinions
What the community says about ASUS ROG Strix GL503VD
- "Once you get it set up, this Asus laptop is very responsive for gaming due to the excellent processor, SSD and 120ghz screen. This laptop is snappy, meaning it can handle pretty much every game I throw at it because of the high refresh rate. The LED backlit keyboard can be configured to display multiple colors, and although I prefer a gaming mouse, the trackpad is definitely high grade without causing any stuttering issues. Weighing 5.6 lbs., the case is almost too thin, so it's going to be fan noisy if you don't take temperature management seriously."
- "It's a good gaming laptop for a tight budget. Interestingly, what I like the most is that when you open the cover, the ROG logo lights up red and when it's not open, it's silver. LOL I know it's shallow but aesthetics got me. "
There are no comments yet!
- "This is a laptop with a hefty amount of power for a bargain basement price. My Asus laptop handled everything I could throw at it including some very intensive video editing not to mention FPS games without missing a beat."
- "I wanted a laptop with an external webcam. If you're looking for a laptop with the same requirement as me, this won't work for you. Otherwise, the spec seems good, but unless you specifically need a laptop, I'd rather get a gaming desktop because they're better."
- "This thing handles games like rust and call of duty like no other! I average around 65 FPS on rust on the highest graphics settings which is better than most desktops. I had an $800 desktop build that averaged 40-50 FPS on rust with the highest graphics settings which is still pretty good but this laptop totally blows my build out of the water! Definitely would recommend to someone who is on the go along like me. "