This solution is ranked
in What are the best 3D monitorsRead user opinions
in What are the best HD monitorsRead user opinions
in What are the best 27-inch 1080p gaming monitorsRead user opinions
in What are the best LCD MonitorsRead user opinions
in What are the best LCD display monitorsRead user opinions
in What are the best desktop monitorsRead user opinions
in What are the best computer monitorsRead user opinions
in What are the best 1440p monitorsRead user opinions
in What are the best LCD PC monitorsRead user opinions
in What are the best full HD monitorsRead user opinions
in What are the best gaming monitorsRead user opinions
in What are the best Asus monitorsRead user opinions
in What are the best hi-def computer monitorsRead user opinions
What the community says about Asus ROG Swift PG278Q
- "I love Asus everything. I've never been disappointed with any of their products and this is no different! The Asus Sync Gaming 3D monitor met and exceeded ALL of my expectations and more! Could not be more pleased. Plus, it tilts and swivels! How cool is that?!"
- #1 of 12
in What are the best HD monitors"Im not sure if this is still the best of the best out but it was when i got it. 144hz at 1440p looks so nice. The screen colors seem really good to me but ive never used an ips monitor before. The biggest issue with this screen is the veryical lines produced from pixel inversion. It only happens during rapid and brighter color changes but really really bugged me when i first got the monitor. Its most noticeable at 40hz and starts to go away with higher framerates. I barely even notice it now though which is why i feel okay giving the monitor 5 stars. Everything else such as gsync, 144hz, and 1440p are all things i will absolutely have to have or beat in any future monitor purchases. The screen is so smooth and just feels easy on the eyes."
- "The new Call of Duty game is coming out in less than two months. You know I can't be playing on a 720p or even an average monitor when that happens! So lets go big and BOLD and I chose this monitor for myself."
- "When I was looking for a new LCD monitor and was searching around, something about this one kept pulling me back in. I got it and it is a great monitor for playing my video games on. At 27 inches it makes the game play really come alive and at 144hz it is awesome. "
- "This is a very high;y rate monitor but beware that other reviewers have found the dreaded "dead pixel" issue. Maybe I am lucky so far as I have not seen this. the monitor is much bigger than I am used to but so sweet for gaming. Madden 18 is so awesome on this and crystal clear graphics. Didn't want to spend $800 on a new monitor but so worth it... I bough on Amazon Prime so I am covered for a while if the dead pixel issue shows up."
- "Man, the specs on this monitor will knock the socks off most any serious gamer, though of course it's going to cost you to get one of the best. Still, if you're after the best and a decent value, you're probably going to, like me, do a lot of research and sift through a lot of perhaps contradictory opinions. Such is job of getting the best of almost anything these days. "
- "This is a gaming monitor that is great. It fits exactly what I am looking for and checks all the boxes. This solution is really really good and I like it."
- #10 of 14
in What are the best Asus monitors"This monitor is very good but not really anything that isn't already out there. I was satisfied but maybe there are slightly cheaper options out there. The picture is good and the 144hz is what really makes this a good purchase so if you have the money I recommend it."
- "My brother purchased the Asus ROG Swift PG278Q monitor and he has been nothing but happy with it. When I play games at his house, I get a little jealous he now has such a great set up. I think this is the best hi-def computer monitor on the market right now. ""I am a gamer. The Asus ROG Swift PG278Q is a great hi definition computer monitor that works really well with my tri-screen set up. I definitely recommend it at this price point."