This solution is ranked
in What are the best Asus monitorsRead user opinions
in What are the best dual monitorsRead user opinions
in What are the best widescreen monitorsRead user opinions
in What are the best 27-inch computer monitorsRead user opinions
in What are the best 27-inch monitorsRead user opinions
in What are the best PC screensRead user opinions
in What are the best PC monitors with soundRead user opinions
in What are the best LED monitorsRead user opinions
in What are the best LED computer monitorsRead user opinions
in What are the best 24-inch and larger screen monitorsRead user opinions
in What are the best slim computer monitorsRead user opinions
in What are the best DVI monitorsRead user opinions
in What are the best LCD MonitorsRead user opinions
What the community says about ASUS VC279H
- "When I needed a new monitor recently, I chose the ASUS VC279H. I bought it on sale, and it seemed like a really good deal. It is a good monitor, although it isn't perfect. I like that it the screen is so large, and that I can mount it to the wall if I want (although it is currently just sitting on my computer desk). The picture is pretty good too. Overall, I am happy with my purchase."
- "First off, same here as with the Timex TW5K85600. Asus??? what and who uses 27" anymore? I've no use for this either. Links are great and the clarity of the tv is too. I'd look into an asus tv, however. But definitely not for almost $200. I can go to my letgo or craigslist to get one cheaper."
- #7 of 13
in What are the best PC screens"The ASUS VC279H is a 27" monitor with a great picture at an affordable price. As a fan of ASUS monitors myself (I have 3 of them connected right now), I know that they are reliable and durable firsthand. They produce great monitors with great color on them and get the job done well. I highly recommend checking out this monitor and grabbing a few to add to your setup!"
- "This product caught my interest because it is a widescreen monitor that comes with built-in speakers making for the ultimate movie night in on a budget. Further modules and additions to the product show that the makers of the product really value watching content on the monitor as they have included LED Backlight and HDMI connectivity which I like very much, and I would use. "
- "I was in the market for a new 27" TV that I could mount on the wall for under $200. After looking at what was available I took the plunge and ordered this one. I have had it for over a month now and I am very happy with it. It was easy to mount it on the wall. The color and sound are great and I have only good thing to say about the TV. "
- "I wouldn't go for this LED monitors as most of the time , I am right in front of laptop. The best part about laptop is it is convenient to be carried anywhere we go. Considering the multi purpose functionality, I wouldn't prefer to have that set up as TV too as it is of not good quality for a TV."
- "The giant screen on the Asus VC279H is a huge plus. Unfortunately, the speakers are not. They sound hollow, and although they might be fine if you just want to listen to a quick video or two, playing music over them should be illegal. Of course, this isn't as much of an issue if you have your own separate speakers or headphones, which I do. But for those who don't, be warned. The money you save buying this screen might need to go straight to speakers."
- "I was looking for a good slim computer monitor and found the ASUS VC279H. This monitor looks very good and is a great size. It is also very thin and has a nice resolution. I would recommend this monitor to anyone looking for a thin, small frame but with great picture. "
- #10 of 10
in What are the best DVI monitors"This monitor was alright, but it was not all I hoped it would be. I used the monitor for over a week to test it and it did alright. The sound was great due to the built-in speakers, but the screen resolution was very inconsistent. I experienced screen tearing when watching television and the resolution sometimes dipped to standard. I returned the monitor and bought another brand because I had so many problems with it."
- #15 of 27
in What are the best LCD Monitors"This monitor will give you what you need from a monitor. East to mount on your wall. i am watching my hd movies and playing my games with no problem, with build in speakers i am getting good sound quality and no need extra speakers its a space saver on your desktop. Quality screen good resolution. "