This solution is ranked
in What are the best PCs for developersRead user opinions
in What are the best budget gaming PCRead user opinions
in What are the best high performance desktops for codingRead user opinions
in What are the best desktop computersRead user opinions
in What are the fastest desktop computersRead user opinions
in What are the best desktop PC with monitorsRead user opinions
in What are the best top desktop computersRead user opinions
in What are the best all-in-one desktop computersRead user opinions
in What are the best Asus computersRead user opinions
in What are the best desktop computer systemsRead user opinions
in What are the best Cyber Monday computer, laptop and 4K TV dealsRead user opinions
in What are the best all-in-one computersRead user opinions
in What are the best good desktop computersRead user opinions
in What are the best desktop PC systemsRead user opinions
in What are the best computersRead user opinions
What the community says about Asus Zen AiO Pro
- "I would not call this budget nor would i call it a gaming PC. When it works, the performance is good for overall, everyday usage, but i need a powerful gaming rig that can handle anything i throw at it. I can do much, much better for what this would cost. Heck, i could do much better for much less. "
- "I bought this a week ago and it is fast and does what I want with graphics. I've also been happy with the speakers and sound quality. It's not the nicest looking PC and definitely does not look like and Apple computer despite the claim. The bezel is thicker than I would like but the display quality is excellent. ""This is not a reliable computer. You have no support with IT and it will break sooner than it should. "
- "The Asus Zen AiO Pro is a really good and relatively fast desktop computer if that is what you are looking for. It is an all-in-one desktop that has the slight look of a Mac except it is a Windows computer. The computing and graphics are really powerful and is definitely built to be a fast desktop computer. It is also touch screen as well, which can be a positive in many aspects."
- " When I wake the machine up, the screen randomly 'glitches' (portions shfit around) or it randomly goes black. It looks like the internal monitor is losing sync. This persists for 5-10 minutes or so, then goes away. It happens every time. Reloading drivers doesn't help"
- "With a brand like Asus you really do get what you pay for and that includes when you are paying for an all in one desktop. The Asus Zen AiO Pro is 4k ready so you know it's cutting edge technology and with an i7 and thirty two gigs of memory along with a 512GB SSD you can bet that you will be seeing a snappy performance from this desktop from start to finish. The best part about this desktop for me though is that it has some amazing speakers built in.""Computers too hard to understand? Don't know how to go about putting one together? Look no further than the Asus Zen AiO Pro! Even though its just a monitor, its got everything you need to have a super powerful computer right inside! It does everything I need it to do in more, I can browse the web, watch videos, play music, and even game. If you aren't looking to specialize, this will definitely take care of you."
- "I'm not usually a fan of these all in one desktops, but this one is actually pretty decent, the fact that it has a 4k ips display is almost enough to persuade me on its own, vivid colors and viewing experiences will be expected. Not as expensive as an imac but with all of the capability. ""it seems it has a really good rep.for reliability ive had hp alot they have gone to 2 types consumer and bussiness i also have had envy it went back to them 9 times for all kinds of problems then they gave me omen to replace it and it has been back to them already 3 times for repair also 2 keybd fails and 1 power supply problems im sure the asus has no problems compare to hp.i did hear that the asus is #1 i do beleive it. "
- "It is okay, but nothing great. The touchscreen feature was a selling point for me, but the laptop glitches more often than not. Sometimes it takes 10 minutes to load up and I have to restart frequently because it freezes and will not work for me. It is frustrating. I wouldn't recommend."
- #10 of 12
in What are the best computers"I think that this product gives those who like Apple's aesthetics but want to remain on the Windows platform and excellent option. They get the best for both worlds: Apple style on a Windows PC. It strikes that balance that people will appreciate. ""I recently decided to upgrade from my out-dated Apple computer. I wanted to switch to windows, but I loved the design of my iMac. The Zen AiO was the best option, and even performs better than any iMac I have ever used. I LOVE it."