This solution is ranked
in What are the best desktop gaming PCsRead user opinions
in What are the best desktop PC with monitorsRead user opinions
in What are the best top desktop computersRead user opinions
in What are the best good desktop computersRead user opinions
in What are the best desktop computer systemsRead user opinions
in What are the best all-in-one computersRead user opinions
in What are the best all-in-one PCsRead user opinions
in What are the best desktop PC systemsRead user opinions
in What are the best desktop systemsRead user opinions
in What are the best desktop computersRead user opinions
What the community says about ASUS Z240
- "Nice touch computer with an excellent fast processor and lots of ram. It runs really fast and i like that everything is very compact into the screen. I think the price is a bit high so that's what would turn me away from this."
- "Ok, the monitor could be 4k, but this PC serves my mom very well. I was able to set this up for her in minutes. Now she is able to Skype the grand-kids with ease, and there is no lagging. The all in one design is perfect for her space in an assisted living facility-the webcam and speakers are built in! I expect she will get many years of use out of this PC!"
- "All in one computers are really problematic, and I wouldn't have one by choice. My boss thinks they look cool though, and had them installed at all of our desks. This one is ok so far, though I wish the monitor was higher quality. I'm worried about what happens when it has a problem, since I can't crack it open and troubleshoot like a normal desktop. But, it is working fine for now, and seems to be a good one of its type."
- "I was really disappointed with the ASUS Z240. This all in one PC cost $2500, which is in the same price range as the iMac, but it lags behind the iMac in several areas. This display is only in 1920x1080 which makes it not ideal for graphics work. Do yourself a favor, if you have $2500 buy an iMac."
- "This PC is overpriced for what you're getting. The specs are good enough for most, and I like that the SSD is 1 TB, but the monitor isn't good enough for the price tag. it's only 1080p, and although it's touch it still isn't very good. The pixel density is poor for the size and I can't recommend it."