This solution is ranked
in What are the best wearable tech gadgets under 100Read user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers under 100Read user opinions
in What are the best and cheap smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best affordable smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best budget smartwatches in IndiaRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches under 100 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with long battery lifeRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches for menRead user opinions
in What are the best Android smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices online at low pricesRead user opinions
in What are the best OLED display smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with tiny speakersRead user opinions
in What are the best Samsung smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches that don't look like smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best budget smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the cheapest smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best square face Android watchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches under 200 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best WIMM Labs smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best light smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with wireless charging methodRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches under 150 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches in India for January 2018Read user opinions
in What are the best normal looking smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable watches with call alertsRead user opinions
in What are the best small smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches under 250 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with WiFi, Bluetooth, and NFC connectivityRead user opinions
in What are the best super AMOLED display smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best touchscreen Android watches with sport lookRead user opinions
in What are the best fashionable smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best 4GB onboard storage smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best customizable smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smart wearables under RS15000 in IndiaRead user opinions
in What are the best discreet smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best new smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best looking smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best waterproof smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatchesRead user opinions
What the community says about Asus ZenWatch 2
- "If you are on a budget, this is the watch for you. While the battery life is not totally fantastic, it has all the other functionality you need in a fitness tracker, minus a heart rate tracker. The main driving point of this watch is the price point but will definitely do the job."
- "This is a pretty basic line of smart watch, while still being able to do most of what you'd want. The problem now is that it's out of stock and might not get more, so you might have trouble getting this watch for the price it should be. If you can, though, you're looking at a good watch for the money, and will be pleased with your choice."
- "I think this is the best smartwatch for android brand asus. my smartphone is also asus and both of them are very durable! ""This smartwatch is fantastic, and is one of the best in the market in my fair opinion. The price is very affordable and it has all the features that one needs from the smartwatch. "
- "The Asus ZenWatch 2 is one of the better Android Wear watches available for men. The main issue with it is the fact that its large .If you have a small wrist this probably will look out of place on you .but in general it's one of the best watches to pair with an Android phone. "
- "I'm not really into smartwatches for the exercise benefits. Really, I'm just tired of whipping out my phone to check the time, or set alarms, or any of the other tiny tasks that our phones handle for us these days. Plus, I've sat on my phone and cracked the screen more times than I care to admit. The Asus ZenWatch 2 seemed like an ideal solution. It's not going to blow your mind, but it does everything I need it to do at a price that doesn't hurt my wallet. If you're like me, this watch is probably a good fit."
- "Received in white box, all normal. After paired has to update the firm 4 times. At the end, all was ok but could not make it sound. After try many combinations (BT on/off, Wifi, sync mp3. etc...) I decided to open it. As I live in Uruguay, and for the price of the product, it's not convenient to me to send it back. After open it (the screws was very soft to unscrew...) I saw the rubber band (protect it from water, etc) was misplaced, and a part of it was betwen the speaker and the contacts. So, remove the band, put it in the correct way, put the back and the screws... and the speaker start to work! So now I have a full funcional product. Not the best first experience buying refurbished product, but it's ok now."
- "I have not seen a smartwatch from Asus before, but do trust them in making computer products. The user reviews for this watch seem very positive, and it appears to have good compatibility with Android and Android apps. This seems like a good choice for the relatively low price."
- "Great smartwatch for the price. Have been wanting to pick one of these up for a long time and am happy to report that this watch is just as sleek and comfortable as it looks. It offers pretty much everything I expected from a smartwatch. There were other models that were fairly more expensive, but I found that this one was just fine for me. "
- "As someone who likes the functionality of a smart watch but dislikes the aesthetics, I was in the market for something that fit my needs. The Asus ZenWatch 2 has decent reviews so I tried it out and it has everything you would want from a smart watch with the ability to change the front to look like a standard watch. "
- "For the past few years I have been traveling across the country by plane and I am constantly having to pull out my phone to check if anyone called or to see what time it is. I was looking for something small and easy to use that will help me keep track of my phone without having to pull it out of my pockets. I found this amazing smart watch called the Asus ZenWatch 2 that automatically connects to the app that I installed on my phone I absolutely love it. I have learned how to use the dozens of different functions for monitoring my phone calls, text messages, and my health using the app. I record all sorts of health data and it is improving the quality of my health and life. I am absolutely attached to the Asus ZenWatch 2 and phone now because of the app. This is keeping me busy while I need to go grocery shopping, pay bills, or even at the medical office. Thank you Asus ZenWatch 2 for keeping me occupied and healthy!!"
- "With tech becoming so popular in India, it's great to have options in the market. This watch is basically just an extension of your phone; it's not a fitness tracker and doesn't hold its own series of Apps like the Apple versions. However, for the price, it's a solid investment that functions quite well."
- "The Asus ZenWatch 2 is the best smartwatch under 250 US dollars that I've personally found. I needed a watch that would be attractive but also have all of the bells and whistles. I really liked the built-in speaker and the alarm was a must. I asked for it for my birthday and was thrilled to receive it!"
- "Asus Zenwatch 2 has an incredible display that looks similiar to Samsung's Gear smartwatch. The face of the watch is very clear and vibrant. It is absolutely beautiful and the price is not bad. This would be a great choice for someone that wanted a super AMOLED display on a smart watch."
- "A stylish watch with a retro look if you are into that. Positives, there are a lot more feature and depth than many other smart watches. Negatives, notifications to not come through causing me to miss things, volume is very low and near impossible to hear things in a noisy setting, Unfortunately,t he negative outweigh the positives on this one,"
- "Really slick and good looking watch. It is pretty cheap compared to other options and looks professional. I love the smart watch features as well since this doesn't look like a typical watch. Others have commented a lot. I love wearing it when I go out to dinner as it doesn't look like your normal smart watch."
- "This is a decent solution to the topic. While the exact price is not shown and is shown as "unavailable" there are others that are comparable matching the price point in the topic. Also this is a good smart watch but definitely not one of the best out there but is still a good one with good reviews. "
- "The definition of discreet perfectly fits for this smartwatch. It looks very neat and does the job very well as a smartwatch. The touch screen may not be ultra sensitive in your high quality products but this is what you get at this price. Asus Zenwatch is very affordable."
- "I am in love with this watch. After my last watch got smashed while moving furniture I wanted to go with an affordable smartwatch that would also look nice. It can do so much more than I had thought, including makings calls. I am very happy I choose the zenwatch."
- "When I purchased the Asus ZenWatch 2, the sleek look of a normal watch is what really sold me. The gunmetal grey color really looks sharp. All the functions are great, love the easy bluetooth connectivity to my Android. While it's nice to have all the extra functions in the watch, I found that I don't really use them as much as I thought I would. My phone can't be far from me for it to work, so I just continue to use my phone for the functions the watch can do."
- #37 of 88
in What are the best smartwatches"Remember back in the day before smartwatches when iPod Nanos were square and you could get a watch band to wear yours as a watch? That's what the Asus ZenWatch 2 watch faces remind me of, and it's a lovely bit of nostalgia! The pedometer and fitness features are great, and the watch pairs easily with my phone. The battery life is excellent and when the battery does get low it's a super quick charge. "