This solution is ranked
in What are the best DJ headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best headphones for music productionRead user opinions
in What are the best cheap headphones for mixingRead user opinions
in What are the best cheap earphones that are better than BeatsRead user opinions
in What are the best audio technica headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best good quality headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best over-ear headphones under $200Read user opinions
in What are the best headphones under 200 dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best closed back headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best wireless DJ headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best headphones for listening to metalRead user opinions
in What are the best reasonably priced headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best headphones on the marketRead user opinions
in What are the best running headphones to buy this yearRead user opinions
in What are the best cell phone headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best on ear workout headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best headphones under 300 dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best travel headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best Foldable headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best studio headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best wired headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best tech accessories under 200 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best Over-ear headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best noise isolating headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best on ear headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best sound quality headphonesRead user opinions
What the community says about Audio-Technica ATH-M50x
- "This is one of the best headphones for music production that you can buy in the sub-200 price point. Its sound signature is on the neutral side with a hint of warmth. It has good extension on both sides of the spectrum.""Since I like my songs with a neutral sound signature, I was convinced on buying this item. AND IT DID NOT DISAPPOINT ME. Also I would like to commend the soundstage of this headphones. It is really superb. 5 stars for this amazing gear. 👍"
- "Beats...love em, or hate em, you can't deny their quality and sound output. While I wish I could recommend something better than them at a better price point, there really isn't a comparable product. For instance, the Audio Technica ATH-M50x is a nice product at decent price point, but they are headphones...not earphones! For the price tag of $150, just buy yourself the Beats earphones. "
- "These are highly rated, very good headphones. They're a little pricey, but honestly if you're looking for quality sound equipment, you're going to be paying a premium. The quality of the materials is top notch, so you don't have to worry about the headphones falling apart on you any time. You'll definitely enjoy these headphones."
- "Audio-Technica headphones have a solid standing in the market since they produce high quality and durable headphones. Since you have a budget of $200, you may want to buy the M50x, but if you save a little bit, you would definitely want to have the wireless version, M70x. "
- "These are probably the best headphones I’ve ever had. I didn’t notice the increase in quality immediately but after a few days with them I can tell how much better it sounds. Going back to a cheaper brand of headphones just doesn’t feel right anymore. I don’t know how it compares to the more expensive brands, but for the price I can say it’s worth it."
- "These are great no matter what you plug them into. I'll give them that. You will be generally impressed if you plug them into your iphone, android, mac, etc.. They're pretty darned good. The volume is perfect, the highs are there but tame enough while keeping truth. You won't blow your eardrum tweeter, but the highs are definitely there and serviceable to truthiness of the treble band. The bass is true bass. It's not overly exaggerated; these WILL NOT give you an ear massage, it will however give you pretty close to exact bass. That's actually a fantastic thing, learning to appreciate bass rather than it treating your ears as a trampoline is definitely an enlightenment."
- "I found the sound quality on these headphones to be exceptional! You can really feel the value of the materials in the comfort level and fit of the headphones. My one complaint is that there is not battery (replaceable or rechargeable) and tends to drain the battery on my phone or mp3 player rather quickly."
- "If you value sound quality over deep booming bass and everything else turned down, this is for you. I love them. I only listen to casual music, and I don't need my head blasted off. This isn't the french revolution, honey! Great sound, good price. What more do you need?"
- "I think these are terrible for working. There is no way these headphones will stay on your head during any kind of active workout. First off, they are very clunky and big. In no way are these designed for any kind of active movements and they are grossly over priced. I'd say search for something better."
- "I am a huge fan of these headphones. Earbuds don't fit my ears very well, and cheap headphones hurt and don't block a lot of sound out. Or they're enormous and heavy, so you don't want to wear them except at home where you can put your head back. These headphones are comfortable, let you hear just the music, and don't feel like you've got beer cans attached to your head. And they sound great, which is the number one thing headphones should do."
- "What is the standard for foldable headphones? Look no further than the Audio-Technica ATH-M50x, with its pretty balanced tonality and ease of use, just plug and go. I'm really happy with them."
- "These headphones are so-so. They fit comfortably, and my ears dont get hot which is nice! But the sound quality is just mediocre. There seemed to be a slight difference in the right ear phone, which is pretty noticable. I expected a bit more, especially for the price."
- "I bought these and they sound great and are really comfortable. The different cables are helpful because I can use them in different situations. The bass isn't the best sometimes but that is only a minor complaint. Everything else about these headphones are great. "
- "As a musician and music producer with my own recording studio, theses headphones sound incredible. Whether I am casually listening to music or involved in strenuous sound editing work, I need good quality, durable headphones. I'll definitely pick up some Audio-Technica ATH-M50x headphones next time I am looking for a replacement. In addition to their advertised top-quality sound, the 90° swiveling earcups and the detachable cable design seem highly convenient for one-ear monitoring, audio sharing with studio mates, and storability. I'm highly interested in this product. "