This solution is ranked
in What are the best sounding headphones under 50 dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best circumaural headphones under 50 dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best bluetooth in-ear headphones under 50 dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best cheap headphones under 50 dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best budget headphones under 50 dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best sound quality over ear headphones under 50 dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best cheap bluetooth headphones under 50 dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best headphones for 50 dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best Bluetooth headphones under 100 dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best headphones under 60 dollarsRead user opinions
What the community says about August EP650
There are no comments yet!
- "Sometimes it's hard to find great over the ear headphones for a good price without sacrificing quality. I have found that the August EP650 headphones provide great sound quality, and excellent comfort for a really reasonable price of under 50 dollars. I recommend to anybody that needs a new set of over the ear headphones that won't break the bank!"
- "These headphones are great for the price. You get the best of both worlds with wireless and wired capability. The sound quality isn't extraordinary, but in the price range it's better than some headphones that cost more. They're really comfortable and hold a charge for a good while."
- "These are a great set of earphones if you are looking for truly wireless while not trying to break the bank. With 10 hours in between charges, you wont find yourself strapped to a charging dock after every song. Whats great too, is the fact that they are wireless. So if you find yourself at the gym, you wont have to be fussing around with a phone in your pocket while trying to work out. Overall a very solid headphone kit for less than 50 bucks that will be sure to over deliver."
- "These headphones are OK. They are really comfortable to wear, they stay in place, and are comfortable on the ears. The sound though is so-so. They aren't very loud, and the sound is a little "distant" and kind of tinny sometimes. I probably wouldn't buy these again, since sound is more important then comfort to me."
- "Easily one of the best set of headphones that I've ever owned. I love the design. The sound quality ranks up there with some of the higher priced headphones I've tried. Only complaint I have is that they are a little big for me, but if you have a normal sized head or larger I imagine they'd fit great."