This solution is ranked
in What are the best security gadgets for homesRead user opinions
in What are the best smart home gadgetsRead user opinions
in What are the best electronic locksRead user opinions
in What are the best smart devices for an apartmentRead user opinions
in What are the best security gadgets for officesRead user opinions
in What are the best technology gadgets to buyRead user opinions
in What are the best smart home devices you can control from your phoneRead user opinions
in What are the best Google Home compatible devicesRead user opinions
in What are the best gadgets to buy that most people dont know aboutRead user opinions
in What are the best non-camera connected security systemsRead user opinions
in What are the best gadgets for homeRead user opinions
What the community says about August Smart Lock ASL-02
- "I have frequent guests to my house, so I am looking for a solution to set up keys for visitors without having to coordinate meeting times. I decided to check out the August Smart Lock. I like the look of the product, and it seems to work well with setting up frequent digital keys. Looks like the perfect solution for me."
- "It is sleek and is one of the best looking and best functioning electronic door locks in this whole list. It's easy to use and the fact that it's connected to my phone helps me out a lot especially if there's someone in the neighborhood lurking around all sketchy-like"
- "The August Smart Lock 1 is a neat idea and doesn't take too much work to install. I'm tentative, however, with security measures. Just like losing your keys, it's relatively easy for someone to gain access to your phone. Do you want them to have automatically have access to your home as they approach? Have you ever left your phone in your car? Also, there's the potential to "lock yourself out." The technology used requires you to leave within a certain number of feet for the product to lock and unlock, making a quick trip outside a chore. All in all, an excellent idea, but needs some more adjusting."
- "I currently work late nights at my office and am often tasked with locking the doors when I leave. Unfortunately, I tend to be forgetful of this necessary task, especially after a long day of work. This system has saved me numerous times. Whenever I am not sure about the locking of the doors, I can simply check the app to verify. "
- "Finally I can use my smartphone to lock and unlock my home with August Smart Lock 1. I was snooping around Amazon and stumbled across the August Smart Lock 1 and I said to myself..."finally!". This is great! Keys are so barbaric and just a hassle to carry around. Now, all I have to do is just scan with my smart phone. Of course it is more secure and that will help me sleep better at night and not worry so much about theft. "
- "I would not recommend this device. The support by the developers is nearly non-existent so it's hard to get in touch with them. The August Smart Lock also has bugs that need to be worked out. Since this is a security device for your home, it's trustworthy to have a such an unreliable smart lock."
- "August Smart Lock 1 is a smart deadbolt that uses cellphones to unlock the door. It's a high-tech solution for anyone looking to protect their home with more than just cameras, especially for anyone with frequent guests."
- "Now here's a smart lock that works! I've been using the August Smart Lock 1 for a while now and am really enjoying it. My cellphone never leaves my side so replacing my keys with an app is great for my lifestyle. Installation was a snap and I love being able to track remotely who is coming in and out of my home. The lock itself is nice and quiet and just knowing I can always lock and unlock from anywhere gives me and the family great peace of mind."