This solution is ranked
in What are the best sports earphones for every budgetRead user opinions
in What are the best cheap bluetooth headphones under 50 dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best inexpensive wireless headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best headphones for 50 dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best headsets under 50 dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best cheap headphones under 50 dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best headphones for talkingRead user opinions
in What are the best monitor headphones under 50 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best over ear bluetooth headphones under 50 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best Bluetooth headphones under 100 dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best pc headsets under 50 us dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best bluetooth earphones under 50 dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best budget headphones under 50 dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best circumaural headphones under 50 dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best headphones under 60 dollarsRead user opinions
What the community says about Avantree Audition
- "These are very light weight and sound good. The Bluetooth has a range of about 15 feet, which is average. I've tested to see how long the battery lasts and it actually only went for about 45 minutes maximum, which is a little disappointing. For the price, I think they are still a good buy."
- "The best inexpensive wireless headphones is the Avantree Audition. They are light and comfortable and come with a microphone. With a batter that lasts for up to 40 hours, you can enjoy listening to music anywhere with these lightweight and comfortable headphones."
- "These are a bit bulky, but they are light. The forty hour battery life is sufficient for most uses. They can run as wireless bluetooth or wired, giving the user some flexibility. These also come with a mic which has decent sound quality. For the price, these headphones are fantastic and loaded with extras. One would have to pay several times their cost for only a negligible sound quality improvement. "
- "This is a pretty good bargain under 100. They are a stylish pair, but they leave a lot to be desired in the comfort and sound quality. If you are looking more to look cool, these are the right headphones for you, but anything else I wouldn't suggest these to you. "
- "These headphones appear to be a good price for the formfactor and features they list. There are also a very high number of user reviews and the overall score is extremely positive. These seem like an excellent result for this search.""They look good, have great reviews and are feature rich. What stands out most to me is wireless mode. As someone cursed with wireless devices that have insanely short battery life Avantree's promise of 40 hours is impressive. ""When I think "pc headset" I think both a microphone and headphones. This doesn't have a great microphone, it's bluetooth. I think you're better off going with a much more affordable Sades headset.""its nice to have a wired option without losing wireless. really comes in handy when working all day can listen to music and not worry about batteries."
- "I am not impressed with my Avantree Audition headphones. I loved these at first but after 3 months, the right headphone speaker has stopped working unless you jiggle the wire which makes it work until you turn your head, then out it goes and you need to start monkeying with the wire again. Now I notice it no longer lights the charging LED when charging, so I have no idea if it is charging or not. Since there is only a 30 day warranty and I cannot return the item, I am going to try replacing the wire for the right speaker and hope the battery is charging. I am very disappointed in what appeared to be a great product"
- "These headphones are fantastic. They sound amazing and super loud. The Bluetooth is easy to connect and work without interruption. The cushion surround the entire ear and they wrap around the head comfortably. The rechargeable battery is very convenient and USB charger work. The cord is a little short but no real issue. The option of using the mini jack cord when the battery expires is worth the while. "
- "I've been wary of bluetooth headphones for a number of reasons, but these Avantree Audition headphones have definitely made me a convert. They are way more lightweight than they look and the sound is crystal clear. The battery gets me through a week easily and I just can't believe how comfortable they are. Getting pairs for the whole family next!"