This solution is ranked
in What are the best headphones on the marketRead user opinions
in What are the best iPhone 7 headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best headphones in the worldRead user opinions
in What are the best Beats over-the-ear headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best wireless headphones you should upgrade toRead user opinions
in What are the best on ear workout headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best beats headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the coolest headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best headphones over $200Read user opinions
in What are the best MacBook and MacBook Pro accessoriesRead user opinions
in What are the best celebrity headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best noise-canceling headphones under 300 dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best headphones for musicRead user opinions
in What are the best electronic gadgets for christmas 2018Read user opinions
What the community says about Beats Solo3
- "I'm a bit of an audiophile, and when I can't listen to music on my giant speakers due to concerns with neighbors, I get a bit frustrated by the audio limitations of most pairs of headphones. I set about trying to find the absolute best pair of headphones I could find, and online consensus seemed to be the Beats Solo3. I was skeptical, especially considering their price and the brand reputation, but I bought a pair anyway. These are not the best headphones on the market, not by a long shot. They're a decent, comfortable pair of high end consumer headphones, but no more, and they're kind of over-priced for what they are. True audiophiles should look elsewhere, and I can only shake my head sadly at the limited audio knowledge of the wide variety of people who recommended these to me. I'd rate them far higher ordinarily when compared to ordinary models, but in the context of truly first rate headphones, these don't even rate."
- "i've been thinking a lot whether i should get earphones or headphones for my iphone 7 until i stumbled on these babies when i was scrolling through the apple store. I decided to buy it out of impulse and that was probably the best decision of my music streaming life lol. This works perfectly with my phone and ipad, the wireless connectivity is flawless and it's really comfortable for me plus even the sound is nice! 5 out of 5!!""Got these for free with a MacBook, would never have bought otherwise (big fan of B&W) but they have turned out to be much better than expected, long battery life, sound very clean and have nice bass, they warmed up and sounded better as time went on. Love them and very happy to have them but prefer my wired B&W P5 S2's for a lot of music since they have a warmer, more natural sound."
- "I had been searching for a pair of premium wireless headphones for a couple months and finally decided upon a pair of Beats Solo3. Now, I've heard great things about these for quite some time and after using them for awhile I mostly agree. The sound quality and battery life is exceptional overall and I really think these are feature packed compared to other headphones on the market. However, if I did have one complaint, it would be the price. While they did meet my requirements fairly well, I just regret how much I ended up paying and I'm almost positive you could find a pair of headphones that did the same things at a somewhat lower price point. Overall however, I do recommend these headphones if you've got the money to spare considering these are easily one of the best sets available."
- "Love these headphones. Great sound and easy to connect. Battery life is also exceptional. After having to replace many cheaper brands after a few months, I decided to test out these. I have had them only a month so I cannot speak to longevity but will update if that is a problem. I did notice that, with the first two usages, my phone dropped the bluetooth connect after about one hour (mistakenly thought the battery died) but that has not since happened. "
- "I love over the ear headphones because they don't fall out like ear buds, but they seem to be more trouble because they never want to fit my head right, I am connected by cord to my phone, and I can't answer my phone with them, etc. Well hold the phone everyone along comes Beats Solo3 these headphones are awesome! They allow me to adjust the fit to perfectly fit my head, they are cordless (and last up to 40 hours) and I can now answer my phone with them! An answer to all my wants I am sold!"
- "The Beats Solo3 did not live up to my expectations. I got them as a gift and I was not impressed. The design was rather dull and the sound quality was very muffled. I have used them when I've had to study or commute to work, but they are already starting to break down on me. I am very dissatisfied with the headphones because I expect more from Beats."
- "beats is the known brand for headphones. one of the best headphones in the market. it has 40 hours of battery life. Premium playback and fine-tuned acoustics maximize clarity, breadth, and balance. LED Fuel Gauge. best for everyday use as it has cushion ear cups, provides best noise cancellation. you can activate it with siri, take calls or listen to music"
- "Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headphones are available on Amazon for $214.99. These are premium bluetooth headphones. The sound quality is top notch, and the battery life has been greatly improved. You can get up to 40 hours on a charge now. This fits the topic very well."
- "Beats, the headphones to buy when you want to say you have over $100 to spend on headphones but don't actually care about sound quality. These are such a fad and their sound is atrocious. Do a little research and spend the money on something else which actually has a decent sound quality. "
- "Heads-up - this is a lengthy review - but when you are considering a headphone at this price you deserve as much review as you can get to help you decide! I will rate by topic so you can also focus on what is most important to you. Let's start with context. These are my first Beats headphones - wired or wireless. They are not of course my first wireless or wired headphones. I have several wireless headphones including Jabra Move and Jaybird BlueBuds X. I also have several wired headphones with my favorites being KEF M500 (on ear) and Oppo PM-2 (over ear). My sound preference in a headphone is crisp and clear highs and mids with a presence and "definition" of bass - but not over done. Yea, I'm not a bass-head. "