This solution is ranked
in What are the best Beats earbudsRead user opinions
in What are the best wireless headphones for iOS usersRead user opinions
in What are the best bluetooth earphones with micRead user opinions
in What are the best beats headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best celebrity headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best tech related gadgets to ownRead user opinions
in What are the best keyring gadgets you can buy out thereRead user opinions
in What are the best wireless ear buds I could buyRead user opinions
in What are the best neckband headphonesRead user opinions
What the community says about BeatsX Wireless
- "I have been using these earphones for a few months now and I just have to say how much I love them. The sound quality is absolutely amazing. They have great battery life and really stay put in my ears, unlike many other earbuds I have tried. I initially thought I wasn't going to like the cable but it is very helpful to keep them together and easy to grab from my bag. "
- "The reviews made me feel unsure if these would work the best for me, but when I go them, I realized that I had made a good purchase. They feel durable and tough. And the battery life is exceptional, I was able to use them for a week at work, without having to charge them. They also sound really good for earbuds, and the mic works enough to chat with coworkers and friends.""A great double team with the use of bluetooth and a mic. I found this has a long battery life, and the ability to work with the wireless keeps your hands free. This Wireless device is a solid build and excellent quality. It is great for me to use on a day to day basis."
- "I used to like Beats and how their earphones are always designed really well and really elegant. BeatsX Wireless seems like it is the best Beats earphones that they have produced, but they were bought by Apple, which is a company that I am indifferent with. I know it is bad to associate my feelings toward a company to Beats products, but I associate Beats now to be overpriced and easily breakable. At least they got Siri integration as a result of it, so it is not all that bad. "
- "I was initially disappointed when my iPhone no longer had a headphone jack, but these headphones have made me totally rethink it! I charge it for 5 minutes before my walk home from work and it never stops providing me with crystal clear music. Plus, I get to look stylish and feel comfortable wearing them all day!"
- "The BeatX Wireless are really good in ears as far as the market for those goes. The sound quality is really crisp and the bass is surprisingly heavy for such a small cell device. I can't say it falls under the category of a "keyring device", so if that's what you're looking for, it's not here."
- "When I was looking for a long lasting, comfortable and clear sounding wireless ear bud I looked everywhere. I just couldn't find the right options for me, nothing looked right or sounded right until I discovered the Beats X Wireless by Dr. Dre. They were everything I was looking for. They were comfortable, the sound was great, the battery life was phenomenal and I could carry them around easily. I definitely give 5 stars to the BeatsX Wireless Ear Buds."
- "If you were the one of the people that wanted the AirPods but could not afford the price tag, the BeatsX employs much of the same tech as those in a much more conventional design and lower price tag. The sound is much fuller than that of the AirPods although there's some slight sibilance in the higher frequencies it's not too harsh or fatiguing. They are comfortable, easy to store away, and lasts about 7-8 hours. One slight caveat is that you need to use a lightning cable to charge these. A minor inconvenience but nothing surprising with Apple products."