This solution is ranked
in What are the best short throw projectorsRead user opinions
in What are the best BenQ projectorsRead user opinions
in What are the best outdoor projectorsRead user opinions
in What are the best keystone projectorsRead user opinions
in What are the best video projectors for using with PS4Pro and PS3Read user opinions
in What are the best wall projectorsRead user opinions
in What are the best movie theater projectorsRead user opinions
in What are the best hd home projectorsRead user opinions
in What are the best Home theater projectors under $1,000Read user opinions
in What are the best video projectorsRead user opinions
in What are the best Home theater projectorsRead user opinions
in What are the best projectors for watching movies at homeRead user opinions
in What are the best projectors for homeRead user opinions
in What are the best portable projectorsRead user opinions
in What are the best projectorsRead user opinions
What the community says about BenQ HT2050A
- "The colors from this projector is spectacular and the picture it casts is BIG. There are projectors that cost 4 times more and allegedly provide the perfect home theater experience but this little guy gives them a run for their money. The picture accuracy is great and the brightness level is superb. My only wish is that its blacks could be blacker but that's the only negative thing that I can think of. The perfect projector for the perfect film viewing experience. "
- "I was looking for a projector for our quarterly "movie festival' and for family reunions. This projector lets us watch our movies in style! I was impressed with the quality of the picture, when shown against the white walls of the building where we have our reunions. Great product!"
There are no comments yet!
- #13 of 19
in What are the best wall projectors
- "I have really enjoyed this portable home theatre projector. The quality surpasses what I had expected from an affordable home projector. Since we are focused on having our home become more "green", the fact that it is energy -efficient is a huge plus. We have had many fun evenings with the kids using this projector and hilarious times with friends."
- "I recently purchased the BenQ HT2050A after lots of research and internet exploring. The options these days are hard to weed through with so many good brands and choices to make, but I believe I finally made the right one! This projector is 1080 so it's full HD out of the box, and trust me, the picture is awesome. What's great is the low input lag too for gaming (low input lag makes a lot of difference when you're playing online!). Overall I agree this projector rules for the price, definitely one if not the best."
There are no comments yet!
- "I got this projector for the 3D feature primarily and so far it has yet to disappoint. Every 3D bluray I throw at this thing it projects with a clarity that's absolutely stunning. I feel it actually gets close to matching the movie theater experience and that's saying a lot!"
- "This is a very good projector. Colors and shadow detail are both very nice. I was going to get a screen but honestly my flat gray wall works great and I don't think I really need the screen. I think this projector is as good as most out there and am very happy with my purchase."
- "I am really loving this projector. It is small so I can take it everywhere I go because it easily fits into any bag. The picture looks really good, I don't even need a screen. The sound is clear and loud, surprising for this little machine, but it is just great."
- #58 of 110
in What are the best projectors"These guys make the best projectors! This one provides awesome video quality and clear pictures. The lamp life is great, it's easy to use, and it is well worth the money.""I've been busy converting a bunch of old home movies and vacation slides into digital format, so naturally I've also been exploring the many digital home projectors that are now available. I think BenQ is overall probably the best brand of home theater projector out there. They have different models to choose from and all of them are versatile. The BenQ HT2050A is sort of a no-frills model, at least by BenQ standards, but it seems solidly built like all of their products. It's a bit pricey, but I would not hesitate to recommend it for any application. ""Amazing project. I've watched hundreds of movies and played countless hours of games on it and the picture has always been beautiful. The only slightly bad thing was the bulb life was a bit lower than advertised, but I'm not sure if that was due to the bulb itself or the projector."