This solution is ranked
in What are the cheapest tangle-free cord headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best in ear earphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best cheap in ear headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best in ear headphones under 20 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best wired headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best noise cancelling earbuds under 50 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best in ear headphones under 50 US dollars with micRead user opinions
in What are the best in ear headphones under 50 US dollars for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best in ear headphones under 30 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best noise cancelling in ear headphones under 50 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best budget in ear headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best in ear headphones under 50 US dollars for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best headphones to use in noisy environmentsRead user opinions
What the community says about Betron DC950
- "Since you are looking for a cheap one, this Betron will do the job. You can find similar products below $20 from Sony though. Betron DC950 will be durable though not like any other cheap ones. The quality will be a little low since you get what you pay for."
- "These might be okay for going to the gym but they are not the best ones on the market when it comes to comfortability and fit. The design leaves a lot to be desired in the form of inner ear placement for maximized time usage. "
- "I was convinced that a quality pair of headphones under $50 didn't exist until I tried the Betron DC950. The earbuds are comfortable and the audio is impressive, especially for the small price tag. Definitely worth giving these a try before you waste a ton of money on an expensive pair!"
- "Wow, the field is both crowded and very competitive in the in ear earphones marketplace. These are a decent value and compete, but they're not the best. People's ears have a lot of variety, and so any in ear devices will work better for some people than they will for others unless they provide ways to customize them, which isn't happening at this price point."
- "I have sensitive ears and over the ear headphones always seem to hurt after a while. I'm not really a fan of most in ear headphones either because they tend to slip out of my ears, especially when I'm beating down the treadmill at the gym. These headphones, however, are actually pretty comfortable to wear, not to mention they do a great job of blocking out all the heaving breathing of the guy next to me! Hopefully they last!"
- "If you're a heavy music listener like myself you're probably always on the lookout for great sounding and durable pairs of "in ear" headphones. Unfortunately, when used often, these types of headphones often break or fall apart quite easily. I recently came across the Betron DC950 earphones and I've been thoroughly enjoying them ever since. They have a great build quality and they sound amazing. They're definitely one of the better types that I've tried over the years and you really can't complain given the great budget price."