This solution is ranked
in What are the best wired headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best headphones under 200 dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best on ear workout headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best comfortable over-ear headphones to use at workRead user opinions
in What are the best over-ear headphones under $200Read user opinions
in What are the best studio headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best noise-canceling headphones under 300 dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best cheap headphones for mixingRead user opinions
in What are the best noise isolating headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best headphones under 300 dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best headphones for fashionistasRead user opinions
in What are the best on ear headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best DJ headphonesRead user opinions
What the community says about Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro
- "These are truly professional headphones. You see a lot of headphones that have professional prices, but what you're paying for is the name brand in the end. If you want a sound that delivers with the features that a professional would need, these headphones come at an amazing price and will outperform what most would consider the best. "
- "I just got a pair of headphones Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro, and I couldn't be more happy with my choice! The quality of the sound is ridiculously good, and they perfectly fir over my big head. I suggest them to everyone wanted a high quality product without paying for it too much."
- "Riding public transportation can be a pro and a con. One of the cons is the loud background noise of the what you are riding, the noise of the other passengers or both. When I need that quietness just to concentrate or take a quick nap, these DT770 Pro headphones will do the job. No more hearing those shouting matches of who took what seat or grump kids."
- "These completely blow my old headphones out of the water. Actually, they completely blow any piece of listening equipment I've ever owned (which is a lot of stuff) out of the water. Firstly, they are ridiculously comfy. I wear glasses, so on/over-ear headphones can be uncomfortable, but these are just lovely. The velour ear pads are a great touch, I got the pair with the silver ear pads. Caution to those with big heads: these might not fit you, my head is kinda big and I have them extended almost all the way. Anyone with a normalish-large head or smaller should be perfectly fine, though. They look like they weigh a ton, but they're surprisingly light, which contributes to their comfiness. Despite being so light, they feel very strong. Absolutely no creaky plastic, very well built. Also, the cable is ridiculously heavy-duty, and the strain reliefs are very solid. The soundstage is just incredible, it's like you're in the studio with the band. Find yourself a nice DAC and a lossless recording of your favorite song, it's just unbelievable. Binaural recordings are just magical through these. The bass is possibly a little recessed for some, but in a world of bass-boosted everything, it's nice to find a pair of headphones that break the mold. All ranges are immaculately balanced and the amount of detail in the sound is like nothing I've ever heard"
- "I mix and produce a lot of music so I always try to get the best headphones available. I noticed these Byerdynamics are amazing. They have such clarity and bass. They make the songs come alive. Check them out. ""The Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro are legendary headphones and are re known by many audiophiles for a reason. Thiz studio headset have a very balanced sound and are not too overpowering when it comes to the low's or the high's. I have found them to be extremely comfortable for long studio sessions as well."
- "I bought these on a whim. I work at home and really needed to focus on the work (not on what was going on in the house!). These are perfect for me. They do just what they advertise: they cancel out noise. Plus, they didn't break the bank. Totally reliable purchase. "
- "I just cannot stand to not look exquisite when wearing any gear, and my headphones are no exception. I do a lot of audio editing in the studio, and these lovely headphones fit right in with my designer clothing look. Trust me, look good and the doors open for you! As a bonus, this set has some of the best sound I have ever heard. "
- #12 of 13
in What are the best DJ headphones