This solution is ranked
in What are the best high-quality microphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best USB mics for crisp audioRead user opinions
in What are the best microphones for streamingRead user opinions
in What are the best microphones for podcastRead user opinions
in What are the best gaming microphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best recording microphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best microphones for a bright brassy trumpet soundRead user opinions
in What are the best USB microphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best standalone microphones for talking on teamspeak in CSGORead user opinions
in What are the best microphones for recording an upright double bassRead user opinions
in What are the best microphones that pick up background soundRead user opinions
in What are the best microphones for recording raps on a budgetRead user opinions
in What are the best microphones for static-free Skype and Hangout callsRead user opinions
in What are the best microphones to use for singers that sing very lowRead user opinions
in What are the best affordable microphones for Battle StationRead user opinions
in What are the best studio microphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best microphones for ASMRRead user opinions
in What are the best microphones for recording an acoustic pianoRead user opinions
in What are the best microphones to buy for laptop voice recordingRead user opinions
What the community says about Blue 1967 Yeti Pro USB Condenser Microphone
- "This microphone is ranking above most others with its versatility and clear input ranges. Multiple settings to get the most out of whatever you are recording. The price is a little on the high side, but I believe that its quality is worth the higher price. Great looking unit.""This is a sweet sweet microphone! I bought this to record vocals for my band and it definitely lives up to the Yeti name for high quality. It interfaces with no problem through my PC and the noise cancelling is practically second to none. I would buy this again if I had to."
- "This mic has been indispensable for my YouTube channel. I used to record my voice on my old laptop. It was outdated, bad audio technology. This Yeti mic, while expensive, delivers amazingly crisp sound at even high volumes."
- "I started a podcast last year so I needed a more professional microphone than the one that comes on my Macbook Air. The Blue 1967 Yeti Pro USB Condenser Mic was just the ticket. It's professional grade and made me sound like the NPR podcasters from "Serial". It comes complete with a headphone amp and 24-bit, 192kHz resolution. It's truly for the pros!"
- " This microphone comes out really clear when I record. I like how it's a USB Microphone so I don't need to buy any extra hardware like a mixer.The quality is top notch especially for a USB microphone. The price is a little steep seeing that I can get an Audio Technica for a $100 cheaper, but then I have to buy a mixer and all that for my set-up. There are many third party accessories that are available for the Blue Yeti, that I like the different options I can choose from, from different brands that I know, and love."
- "I really think the microphone has some great features;built-in headphone amplifier for zero-latency monitoring, and direct controls for headphone volume, pattern selection, mute, and microphone gain. I think this is a quality gaming microphone especially love the volume controls."
There are no comments yet!
- "This is one of the best investments I have ever made. If you want to hear a trumpet whisper you some beautiful melodies, this is the one for you. I am a decent player but with this its like I am ready for my solo at Carnegie Hall. The sound is so crisp that you will not believe it at first. "
- "When I first started uploading youtube videos and I saw how terrible my voice sounded, I decided to buy a microphone to record my voice independently. That's where I found the "Blue 1967 Yeti" Pro USB Condenser Microphone. The voice is amazingly clear and has multiple adjustments for a perfect video with sound. "
- "This microphone makes me feel like I am Howard Stern. I love it! I think it is beautiful and believe the audio I am recording with it to be high quality. I connected it to my headphones and could instantly hear what my voice sounded like; this may sound weird but it really does help you self adjust. If you are doing any type of volume recording than do yourself a solid and get this microphone."
- "Recording songs as I do isn't easy with substandard equipment. I got rid of my last microphone because I simply couldn't get it to do what it should have been designed to do. I should have went with this one from the start because for me it does the job and then some."
- "This microphone (blue yeti pro) has excellent vocal quality for podcasts and musical uses. It's very convenient because the microphone is built right into the stand which takes up very little space.I use this microphone to use with my iMac to record music. I would have to say it's probably the best mic I've ever recorded on. It's ability to cancel out noise but still pick up your voice perfectly is pretty impressive! I'd definitely recommend."
There are no comments yet!
- "I love that this mic has analog capabilities for mixing purposes. Even better, it has four recording modes. As a musician and a podcast host, it's nice to be able to smoothly transition from one to the other with the flip of a switch. My one complaint is that it seemed like this mic needed a pop guard more desperately than the typical microphone I've worked with."
- "Great form factor, like it would fit on top of any setup. It seems very well made with metallic body and a sturdy base. very attractive design with all the expected features in the price range. Great overall offering."
- "This is absolutely one of the best studio-caliber microphones that you can buy. However, I do have two issues that I take with it: #1, the microphone is incredibly expensive, priced at around $250 as I write this, and #2, you don't get any kind of pop filter or windscreen for the mic, meaning you have to buy them separately. Nevertheless, if you're absolutely serious about recording at home, this is an excellent choice."
- "This is one of the best microphones in the market. It looks very sleek and it performs very well. I like the features it comes with and it is possible to do different sound mix with it. I highly recommend this microphone to both amateur and pro music producers. "
- "I have been trying to grow my Audiobook recording ability and my friend who is an audio engineer recommended the Yeti Pro. I have only used it for one session so far but it has already improved the time it takes to filter and clean my files after recording. "