This solution is ranked
in What are the best low cost headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best Bluetooth headphones with mic under 50 dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best cheap headphones with micRead user opinions
in What are the best headphones with mic under 100 dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best stylish headphones under 50 dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best cheap headphones under 50 dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best headphones under 50 dollars with micRead user opinions
in What are the cheapest over-ear headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best headphones with microphone under 50 dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best Bluetooth headphones under 100 dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best budget headphones under 50 dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best wireless headphones under 100 dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best inexpensive over ear headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best travel headphones under 100 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best inexpensive wireless headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best on ear headphones for the gymRead user opinions
in What are the best reviewed headphones under 50 dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best over ear wireless headphones under 50 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best over ear bluetooth headphones under 50 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best headphones under 50 dollars for musicRead user opinions
in What are the best on ear workout headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best iPad headphones under 50 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best bluetooth headphones under 50 dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best microphones for recording raps on a budgetRead user opinions
in What are the best headphones with micRead user opinions
in What are the best headphones under 100 dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best headphones for phone callsRead user opinions
in What are the best low budget headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best cell phone headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best over ear headphones under 100Read user opinions
in What are the best headphones under 60 dollarsRead user opinions
What the community says about Bluedio T3
- "Im a little confused as to why these are always suggested when someone is looking for a cheap pair of headphones. Thats just what they are, cheap! I had them once for two days before they were stolen out of my car. Within those two days, they crack across the head bar and cause my phone to get stuck in speakerphone mode. "
- "I bought these for my kid so I don't have to listen to his music. He enjoyed picking out his favorite color and the sound on these is very good. Having a teenager headphones are a must. He can even talk on it as it comes with bluetooth and a mic. Great price as well."
- "Hefty, near all metal design, easy pairing with multiple Bluetooth devices. Sounds much better than my previous headphones, but a little bit heavy on bass. Still, with a little EQ the quality of sound is really quite nice. This is probably the best Bluetooth audio I've ever heard. Audio port on the side allows for headphone jack to plug in without battery use (or headphone button control). Red is a very nice color with the metal accents. Loads of all-day battery time and charges in two hours. Cushions are quite soft and completely surrounded my ears, but just barely, which really blocks out nearly sound, so much that it's almost like plungers around my ears so after an hour I need to let my ears breathe. Comes with a nice carrying bag, USB and audio cable. Headphones do fold down for packing, but do not rotate out when on your neck, which for some reason I was expecting. 3D audio mode is so subtle, it's better for mono tracks but I prefer straight sound on my stereo tracks. The box is very fancy; so fancy it took me a while to figure out how to open it without finding a knife to break in but I eventually figured it out (it slides out from the bottom, slowly). Going through the instructions omce are a must to get the most (and totally reset the device) out of the hidden buttons, because this thing has several cool functions you'd never know otherwise. Overall very good quality for the price, and I'll keep this updated past the week I've had it.."
- "The Bluedio T3 looks really vibrant and cool with its really bright colors. I wonder how it will hold up after a certain amount of time. It seems plastic-y so it is not unfair for me to question the product's sturdiness. I hope it lasts long. I really like the design and how cheap this headphone is. They were also able to put in a microphone in there without any wires sticking out. I would want to test out how is the voice quality on this thing."
- "I love to wear headphones, but I hate when I get a call and need to take them out. Now when I get a call using the Bluedio T3 headphones, I do not need to rip them out and start a different task of being on the phone!"
- "I wander a new set of headphones to also use for taking calls. I have mostly been using in ear headphones for this purpose, but decided I wanted to try some over the ear headphones this time. I found the Bluedio T3, are bluetooth, over the ear, have a really great reception on the microphone and all for under $50. I really recommend them to somebody who wants to try bluetooth headset but prefers over the ear design, especially for listening to music or video whenever you aren't using it to make calls!"
- "What a great set of headphones. I use these walking everyday and I easily take calls with the built in mic. When I'm done with them I can fold them up and put them away. The 3D sound effect is like something I've never heard before. Great price,great headphones."
- "Cool looking headphones. The price is on par with similar headphones. They are flexible for a snug fit. The cushioned speakers are great for comfort."
- "I am often going on long car trips and since that can get boring I like to watch videos on my tablet and phone. I was needing a good pair of headphones that wouldn't break the bank since I didn't want to wake the sleeping kids in the car. I found these one day while shopping online. I bought them and tried them out. They were so comfortable. They were form fitting and I could hear every note and sound, and the bass is pretty cool too when listening to music. I really like these and I got them for a steal!"
- "The Bluedio 3 is a very popular headphone know for its crisp sound and Quality build that guarantees longevity. It offers a 3d sound effect as well as a microphone The price point is mid range and for the money you get and i think its a good i would recommend these to anyone that is on a budget but still wants a quality headphone"
- "These cost effective headphones were the best I have ever used. The sound quality was clear and crisp. The bass quality was fantastic. The headphones blocked the outside noise so that sound quality was second to none. While listening, I can answer my phone calls without taking them off. Its built in microphone is so precise that you can't tell that I'm using the headphone microphone instead of my real phone. This has made my life so much easier and I would highly recommend. I chose red because its my favorite color and even the color was perfect. The only con is that I wish I had purchased sooner. "
- "for blue tooth heaphones these are pretty good. for the money you cant go wrong. they are not at expensive as some other options out there. "
- "These headphones fit within this search criteria, but could still be a bit cheaper for my taste. The user reviews are very good, and there are a high number of individual reviews, so these would likely be worth the price despite not being familiar with this brand."
- " If you are looking for the best ear workout headphones, I would probably consider headphones other than Bluedio T3 Extra Bass Bluetooth Headphones. While they are durable and they work perfect for movies, these headphones are definitely not workout headphones."
- "I've had these for about six months now and really wish I had picked something else. I liked the wireless connectivity and the fact that it can be used with a variety of devices. The build quality is good and the large drivers provide plenty of bass if you're into that sort of thing, but that's also one of it's biggest drawbacks. There's too much emphasis on bass making everything sound boomy and muddy. Also, I can't recommend Bluetooth for listening to music as it compresses the sound and you lose quality. Overall rather disappointing.""These are some of the best headphones out there for the iPhone. I use these every night when gaming. A+!"
- "The Bluedio T3 headphone in and on-ear headphone with a built in microphone that is quite flexible and well designed. The ear cups are soft and can be rotated slightly for a better fit. The headphones do a good job of blocking the outside noise which is important for me as I use them in a noisy environment. I also like that the headphones can be used both wirelessly or in wired mode."