This solution is ranked
in What are the best robot cleaner with mopsRead user opinions
in What are the best robot vacuums for pet owners of 2018Read user opinions
in What are the best automatic vacuums for wood floorsRead user opinions
in What are the best robot vacuums for hardwood and carpetRead user opinions
in What are the cheapest robot cleanersRead user opinions
in What are the best reviewed robot cleanersRead user opinions
in What are the best robotic cleanersRead user opinions
in What are the best robotic vacuums for every type of floorRead user opinions
in What are the best robot cleanersRead user opinions
in What are the best robotic vacuum vac cleaners for hair dust dirt removalRead user opinions
in What are the best robot vacuum cleanersRead user opinions
What the community says about bObsweep PetHair
- "This past Christmas I wanted to get my mother a robot cleaner to help with her daily cleaning. She thought it was an awesome idea so we went shopping together. I ended up getting her the bObsweep PetHair because it seemed like a nice model. Three months later and my mom says that she loves it."
- "Robot vacuums have come a long way and this little guy runs well on floors of all types. As usual, it will have trouble from time to time navigating, especially if your wood or tile floor is near carpeting, but as long as it sticks to a flat surface, it runs pretty smoothly throughout the day. It speeds along at a good pace and when done, will automatically recharge itself for the next run."
- "bObsweep is actually a pretty interesting HEPA-filtered vacuum. It can charge itself and set a cleaning schedule that can be set to sweep, vacuum, mop and even use UV light sterilization. Interesting product, interesting concept and I am not the only one that reviews this as a 5-star product!"
- "Robotic cleaners have been growing in effectiveness and popularity over the last several years. Personally I had bought a robotic cleaner that was around $100 but it wasn't very effective and was a little noisy. Now with the bObsweep PetHair robot vacuum I am able to combat my dogs shedding issues. Not only does it pick up all his hair on the carpet but also on the hard floor. Lastly, it quietly roams and sterilizes both the air and ground."
- #13 of 22
in What are the best robot cleaners"Pretty nice robot cleaner if you know what you're getting yourself into, otherwise a letdown. I thought this cleaner would clean up more than it did. It barely kept pet hair form showing up in spots on the floor. Let's not even talk about other types of trash. When it did work, it did its job pretty well, though."
- "Ah, vacuuming...the chore that no one likes to do, but everyone has to do. I've been a robot vacuum connoisseur for years, and have to say the bObsweep is one of the worst I've encountered. It looks just like a Roomba, but doesn't have the oomph of a Roomba. It's also doesn't intelligently map the room like a Neato to make sure it gets every last square inch of the floor. You could buy a bObsweep for $350, but you could also get a Neato for slightly more. Just stick with a Neato or Roomba if you must. "