This solution is ranked
in What are the best bluetooth earbuds that won't break the bankRead user opinions
in What are the best headphones for flyingRead user opinions
in What are the best headphones in the worldRead user opinions
in What are the best Bose earbudsRead user opinions
in What are the best bluetooth earbuds you should upgrade toRead user opinions
in What are the best Sleep headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best Bose noise-cancelling headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best headphones to use in noisy environmentsRead user opinions
in What are the best earbuds and in-ear headphones with active noise cancellingRead user opinions
in What are the best headphones for planesRead user opinions
in What are the best noise-reduction headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best wired headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best noise cancelling headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best resources for relaxingRead user opinions
What the community says about Bose QuietComfort 20 Headphones
- "These earbuds definitely aren't cheap and I was leery about spending that much on them as I haven't had the best luck with your buds in the past. I found these to be worth the money, they are lightweight and stay in place and they help cancel noise better than any earbuds or headphones I've had in the past. They also have a switch to turn off the noise canceling if needed which is a nice touch so you don't have to take them off and put them back on all the time."
- "My husband has sleep apnea and snores terribly. I was unable to sleep in the same bed with him because the noise interrupted my sleep. That has changed when I found these noise cancelling head phones. Now I am able to cuddle with my husband and get a good night's sleep."
- "Bose is pretty much the leader when it comes to all things headphones, and these are no different. It's perfect for when you really need to get down to work, block out crying babies on the plane, or even when you want a great environment for meditation."
- "These have the best quality sound and you dont have to worry about noise around you. Great for when you just want to immerse yourself in music and not be bothered by surrounding sounds"
- "noise disturbance should be highly reduced while hearing voice by using disturbance. such great acoustic noise cancelling headphones are highly useful while selecting headphones."
There are no comments yet!
- "These Bose headphones have excellent sound quality, for earbuds, but I am not sure if they are the best solution for those having problems relaxing. If your problem is being caused by excessive ambient noise, you might find them to be a good solution, as they offer good noise reduction features relative to their size. There just might be other lifestyle changes that would be more effective in terms of actually helping you to relax. Another thing to note is that they are fairly expensive.""These are comfortable, though I don't like wearing headphones for too long periods of time. They properly cancel noise as advertised, but I feel they could be a bit more stylish. They don't really compete with my Sennheisers, but I use them when I'm too lazy to grab my primaries from the living room."