This solution is ranked
in What are the best Foldable headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best cell phone headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best on ear headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best Bose noise-cancelling headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best headphones for flyingRead user opinions
in What are the best Over-ear headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best headphones for planesRead user opinions
in What are the best noise isolating headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best headphones in the worldRead user opinions
in What are the best headphones with micRead user opinions
in What are the best noise cancelling headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best studio headphonesRead user opinions
What the community says about Bose QuietComfort 35 Series
- "These headphones are great all around, as Bose is a leading audiophile leader in the market. I love the noise cancelling, immersing myself in my music and audiobooks, with comfortable ear padding for long hours of listening and relaxing. It has all the standard bells and whistles, bluetooth integrated, a foldable and adjustable microphone, and a long battery life for little worries."
- "The Bose QuietComfort 35 Series is a good choice if you want one of the best on-ear headphones and don't mind paying a premium. Wireless convenience with both Bluetooth and NFC for easy connecting. Long battery life when charged and has a noise-rejecting dual microphone for added performance."
- "Top of the line product! Premium, great quality and features. Batteries are appropriate, excellent noise cancelling and sound quality. Work like a charm. Newer feature of the voice connection works well, highly integrated and understands even poor speech. These are the cadillac of headphones."
There are no comments yet!
- "I bought these Bose QuietComfort 35 for my step dad to use on his 18 hour plane ride back to England. He said they were great. He was able to sit and watch his movies without his seat neighbor talking his ear off. He didn't even hear the commotion when a kid three rows back started a food fight with his brother. Thankfully the headphones were easy to clean when he found some sticky substance on the band. He said they were comfortable to wear and last the entire 18 hours. He said he would buy them again. "
- "I agree that Bose QuietComfort 35 Series is the best headphone in the world. I appreciate the noise cancellation for the hearing and speaking senses. I like how it makes noise less variable."
- "While these headphones are a quality product, I wouldn't consider them the best headphones with a mic for iPhone. They're big and bulky and not something you could really carry around conveniently. They're more like headphones for gaming on console or computer than iPhone headphones. You'd be better off with something cheaper and smaller."