This solution is ranked
in What are the best over ear sports headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best headphones for planesRead user opinions
in What are the best closed back headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best and great Bluetooth headphones for runningRead user opinions
in What are the best earbuds for small earsRead user opinions
in What are the best headphones for fashionistasRead user opinions
in What are the best Bose headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the coolest headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best leather headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best wireless ear buds I could buyRead user opinions
in What are the best sports headphonesRead user opinions
What the community says about Bose QuietComfort 35 Wireless Headphones
- "These headphones, while great for indoors purposes, are not great choices for running. The main reason is that they are too bulky and uncomfortable and will bounce around a bit as you run. Also the noise cancellation makes it dangerous to use these while out in the environment. Also running in the elements could damage these as they are not well protected."
- "Talk about comfort and great sound! I know these are Bose headphones are pricey, but they definitely deliver quality. The noise cancelling aspect is great as well. If you are going to buy a high quality headphone, these are the one. They're wireless, have a great battery life and black matches everything."
- "I have always had a great experience with Bose headphones in the past, so when I decided to buy a pair of wireless headphones I thought that sticking with Bose brand would be a good choice. I decided to get the Bose QuietComfort 35 (Series I) Wireless Headphones based on the positive reviews I saw online. The quality of sound on these is great. My only real complaint is the build quality. The band on these broke after a month of use, which was really disappointing since these headphones are quite expensive."
- "To be perfectly honest I almost didn't buy these because I felt like Bose is more about brand recognition with their simple design and high prices. Then I watched their video where a guy wears them on the el! What in the world is he thinking? But despite these things the quality really is superb. I don't need more indicators and buttons then power and bluetooth on there and the noise cancelling really is world class just like they say! I wish they weren't so expensive but if the quality is a priority to you then believe me these are the ones to buy."
- "I'm a big fan of the sound quality of these and how convenient it is to go wireless for headphones. I use them when working out and no more wires and phones getting tangled and going flying. Nice and lightweight, comfortable and great sounding with good battery life and ease of use."