This solution is ranked
in What are the best Bose over-the-ear headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best on ear wireless headphones for working outRead user opinions
in What are the best on ear headphones for the gymRead user opinions
in What are the best smart headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best headphones in the worldRead user opinions
in What are the coolest looking headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best Sleep headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best colorful headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best noise-reduction headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best wireless headphones for the gymRead user opinions
What the community says about Bose QuietComfort 35 Wireless Headphones
- "These are fantastic headphones and I like them a lot. They are definitely noise cancelling and I can't hear a thing around me when I have them on. They're really comfortable and the best part is that they're wireless so I can run on the treadmill with the phone in my pocket and I don't have to be worried about getting tripped up with wires. I had to knock off a star for poor battery life though. "
- "Very nice Bose wireless headphones. They are a bit expensive but worth the price because of the sound quality and that they are wireless. These cancel out all background noise other than what you are listening too. This is how all headphones should be! I loved them so much i bought my sister a pair."
- "i have not tried these exact headphones, but i have another model by Bose. the headphones are amazing and they are better than any other set i have owned up until now"
- "The family that lives above me sounds like a bowling alley, even overnight. I've tried all kinds of ear plugs to block out the noise. I've had the best luck with the Bose QuietComfort. They're bulky but not uncomfortable for sleeping, even when I sleep on my mind. They're expensive, but they work great. ""I wanted to find some headphones to use while sleeping. I like to listen to music while I fall asleep, but I don't want to disturb my roomates so late at night. I was given the suggestion to try Bose QuietComfort 35 Wireless Headphones. I really like them. They are perfect for my sleeping needs. ""These cost a lot of money, but it is a brand name that I recognize. They seem to be a high quality product. Its a plus that they offer a used product from a trusted seller for less money. 74% of customers gave this product five stars, this would influence my decision to buy. "
- "I was at the gym the other day and left my current headphones there. Went back the next day to see if I could find them and they were gone. The staff didn't find them in the lost and found either. I had just gotten a raise at work so I decided to splurge on a new set. Bose has seemed to set the standard for headphones so I purchased the top of the line QuietComfort 35 Wireless Headphones. Get purchase, love them!""This is not the best headphones for the gym, unless you're at the gym to just sit there. The headphones do not stay on my head. It does a good job delivering good sound, but no sound quality is good enough to justify wearing a headphone in the gym.""Headphones did not work as expected. When held up to the ear all I could hear was the ocean. On closer examination headphones were just two conch shells with plastic between them. Refund requested."