This solution is ranked
in What are the best stylish headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best noise reduction earbudsRead user opinions
in What are the best around the ear earbudsRead user opinions
in What are the best Bose wireless noise cancelling headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best Bose noise-cancelling headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the coolest headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best sound-cancelling headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best in ear noise cancelling headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best Bluetooth earbuds for Samsung mobileRead user opinions
in What are the best Bose earbudsRead user opinions
in What are the best wireless neckband headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best wireless earbudsRead user opinions
in What are the best wireless headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best neckband headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best bluetooth earbuds you should upgrade toRead user opinions
in What are the best noise cancelling headphonesRead user opinions
What the community says about Bose QuietControl 30
- "These look slightly futuristic without looking too odd. They are from Bose, so the sound quality is quite good. What I really like is the noise-cancelling feature, which works very well. The microphone feature is probably the least successful part of this, delivering a poor or sometimes cancelled signal."
- "I love that these headphones allow you to control the noise cancelling so if you need to hear announcements or something you can just adjust them. This really makes them the best on the market as far as I am concerned because that is one of the only thing I dislike about all of the others on the market."
- "When I'm paying 300 for a pair of earbuds, it should be perfect according to every definition of that word. Having up to 10 hours of battery life is not good enough, especially when you have to carry such a huge and ugly collar around your neck as part of the earbuds. I understand that Bose is a widely acclaimed manufacturer of high quality headphones but come on, $300 on these is a complete joke. If you buy it, you are paying for the brand name and that's it. "
- "Ok, I really can't use the mic on phone calls. It's pretty bad, and I end up having to shout to be understood. What's the point in that? I mean I bought them so I could listen to music AND make calls on the go. Also, if I could use them while they're charging they'd be better! Other than that, I really appreciate that the headphones are so much lighter and less giant ear muff-looking than my last set of noise-cancelling headphones. So, just ok for me."
- "Not as high end as I expected from Bose, especially for this price. They work okay and if they had cost, say a third of their price, I would have been satisfied. Also, they're already becoming worn and showing signs of heavy wear, after less than a year of moderate duty. "
- "The QuietControl 30s are an excellent pair of neckband headphones that offer great sound quality and is comfortable to wear. It lasts about 10 hours on a single charge and has some sweat resistance so you could use it for some light sports activities. While its noise canceling is not as great as its full-sized brethren, the QC35s, it's a solid performance given its size. If you're looking for a neckband style headphone from Bose, this is a one. It is pricey though."
- "I wish I could love these. I'm a big bose fan from waaay back. Nothing beats their technological expertise. The only problem is that earbuds aren't really their market. These cost a fortune and, sure, the sound quality is great. But for that much money I really expected perfection. I also expected the rubber things on the end to last a long time. They didn't. Maybe bose will come out with better earbuds in a few years. If I were you, I'd wait until then. Bose sound quality is still great. But earbuds? Not really great at all. "